I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Save This Moment

Gerard's P.O.V

"Frank?" I nudged his arm a little, his head moved so his eyes could see me. "Tomorrow we'll be packing and leaving here at noon... I was just thinking-" I cut myself off and played with my hands.

"If tonight could be special?" He finished for me, smiling as he said it.

"Kinda, yeah..." I nodded and tucked a strand of hair back behind his ear.

"Ofcourse, I'd like that. I'd like it a lot." I jumped off the couch and walked to the bedroom.

Grabbing my leather jacket, I pecked Frank's nose and made my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked, confusion evident in his eyes.

"You'll see," Was my short reply, letting myself out and down a road.

"Where the hell is the shops around here?" I mumbled to myself, looking around at the empty street.

Turning another corner, I found just one shop. It looked decent enough, so I stepped in.

Frank's P.O.V

I sat on the edge of the bed, still puzzled as to why Gerard just left. No bad thoughts really entered my mind, he wouldn't leave me, not in the way he just did.

I mean, he had a smile on his lips and love in his eyes, I know he wouldn't hurt me.

After a few positive thoughts, I reclined on the bed and outstretched my arms, putting them behing my head.

I don't wanna fight,
Every single night.


My phone rang through the air, reminding me that Gerard, Mikes and my own, ring tones were all Smashing Pumpkin. Yeah, we're all big fans.

"Hello?" I asked, not looking at the caller ID.

"Frankie," Gerard giggled down the reciever.

Oh hey, I nearly cursed myself, who else would be calling... Except the guys back home.

"Go to the front door and open it?" It sounded more like a demand than question.

I opened the door and nearly dropped my phone, seeing Gerard stood there. A bunch of tulips in his hands, a message poked out from the centre of them.

"Gerard-" I was cut off by his nervousness.

"I didn't know whether to get roses or these. Roses are a little too typical. And I want to be different..." He rambled, I only shook my head and kissed his lips.

"They're amazing," I took them from his extended and and smelled the top.

To my beautiful husband,
I'm luckiest man alive.
Thank you
Gee X


My eyes began to be overcome with tears, but I dare not let them drop.

"I had to write the message outside, I don't think the shop keeper liked the fact I was gay," Gerard looked down, probably not wanting to see my eyes.

"Baby, don't be ashamed... It's who you are." I raised his head and pecked his lips.

Before I could pull away, his hand wrapped around my neck and the other hand held my waist. I put a hand in his hair, holding the other with the flowers.

Without breaking apart, he took the flowers and put them on the side for me. We both walked to the bedroom and fell on the bed.

Gerard's P.O.V

As I opened my eyes an pulled away, I looked around the room at a few candles that had been dotted around it. How did Frank know?

"How did you know what I was up to?" I questioned, gesturing to the lights.

"I didn't, I had a spy to do it for me," He answered sarcastically. "No, I was planning on doing something like this when you got back."

I nodded and began kissing his neck, detaching my lips from his pulse. Pulling the material over Frank's head, I sucked and kissed every inch of his chest as I could.

I disregarded my shirt too and pressed our erections together. A small moan left his lips, my actions continued and my hands carried on their mission to undress us.

I slipped his trousers down and smirked at his underwear.

"Big boy boxers?" I read aloud from his waist band. His boxers were red, blue and black.

"Ofcourse," He grinned down at me, raising his hips up and down in a seductive manner.

"If you insist," I hooked my thumbs on his waist band and kissed the skin below his belly button.

"Mm, I insist..." His voice began to croak a little.

I pulled them down and slipped the fabric away from his ankles.

I was soon on my back, Frank hovering over me. His hands crept to the button of my trousers, unzipping it after.

He soon realized I had no underwear, raising his eye brows and giving me a lop-sided grin.

"I forgot," I shrugged and giggled at my stupid excuse.

"You should forget more often," He mumbled and took the jeans off my legs.

Both our body's held each other, a passionate kiss shared between us. My tongue traced around his bottom lip, pleading for entry. I was soon given access to stroke his tongue, sliding it around his mouth.

My hand stopped smoothing his chest, and went on it's search for the lube and condom. Finding them on the nightstand, I was about the place a condom on Frank, but felt his hand stop my movements.

Taking the condom off me, he put it in the bin and grabbed the lube. Squirting some onto his hand, he stroked my hardened member.

"Oh," I breathed out, finding his touches to be irresistible.

After ensuring everything was good to go, I placed myself at his entrance and slid into him.

It didn't take long until I had a rythem set up. My vocals supressed moans as my erections pulled in and out of him.

"Uh-fuck," Frank's eyes closed and his neck shifted.

I hit his prostate harder, knowing it would drive him crazy.

"Mm, God..." I shoke out, holding his hips and using them as support.

"Shit, so-fucking-good," He groaned, holding the bed sheets.

The head board hit the wall repeatedly, justifying the rythem I had set up. My breathing, on the other hand, wasn't as regulated. The sweat dripped down my body and joined Frank's.

"Christ-don't I know it..." My energy levels raised higher, giving me the pressure I wanted, to pound into Frank again.

I held his erection in one hand, pumping him in time with my thrusts.

"Oh-yes-fuck-yes," I screamed, releasing my liquid into him.

"Shit, ah..." He too spilled his come over us, his muscles tightening around me as I rode my orgasm out. Letting his own orgasm to be ridden out too.

*An hour later*

"I know we said it would be the last time, but..." I trailed off, walking around a store with Frank by my side.

"No, that was special." He protests.

"I didn't mean that... Just a blow job or something?"

He grinned up at me and pulled us towards a few toilet stools. In no time, lust took over my body. I dropped to my knees and rushed to undo his trousers.

Letting the fall to his ankles, I took him in my mouth and licked his head. Taking him even further into my mouth, I ran my tongue up his under side and back down again.

"Fuck," He whispered, holding my hair and tangling his fingers in it.

I stroked his slit, with my tongue, and pumped his base. Frank's hips shook upwards, forcing more of himself in my mouth.

"Oh yes," And it was long before I drank his cum.

Only moments later, Frank's hand plunged itself into my boxers. A door locked closed, from another cubicle, and I began to worry.

He intensified his actions, kissing my neck and eventually licking my ear.

"Oh," I mumbled, not want to get caught.

His hand ran faster and faster up my boner. Frank's thumb grazed my slit a few times, using pre-cum to rub me faster.

"Mother of fucking-" And without finishing my sentence, I spilled into his hand and was left with my legs trembling.

"This really is the most amazing holiday," Frank giggled, I was just too out of breath to reply.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll have to go over this for any spelling mistakes.
It's really long, but it's the end of their honey moon, so why not, eh?

Twi-hard818
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney


Sorry it took for ever to write.