I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Fly Back

Frank's P.O.V

The flight back was filled sleep and the occasional kiss. After watching a movie, I pulled my head phones to my ears and listened to some music.

A hand tapped my shoulder nd broke me from the musical trance. I unplugged an earphone, from my ear, and turned to Gerard.

"We have to put our seat belts on baby," His eyes gazed at mine for a short few moments, I just couldn't look away.

Once our glance was broke, I took ahold of the seat belt and plunged it into the correct place.

"Um, baby?" Gerard mumbled, getting my attention as I looked at his sweaty fore head. "I don't feel so good..."

"Shit," I muttered back, knowing it was going to get worse with every passing moment that blood isn't touching his taste buds.

"Just hold on, okay?" I whispered, stroking his black hair and pushing it behind his ear. A slight nod was his only reply, probably too weak to say anything.

It was half an hour before we landed, my pulse beganm beating more and more with every passing moment.

If he was getting this weak, how will he be capable to kill any-one?

"Harry, if you can hear me, take over Gerard's body and help?" I pleaded, stepping out of the airplane and into a huge tunnel. Gerard was in my arms, his eyes shut.

"Frankzo?"A tired Harry questioned.

"How are you feeling?" Was my initial reaction, hoping he would be okay.

"A little dizzy and kind of weak. Why?"

"Make Gerard rest, he needs blood." I mumbled the last part, entering a room that was filled with people.

"Frank, over here!" Mikey waved, followed by Bob and Ray who walked over to me.

"What's up with that?" Bob questioned looking down at the body I held.

"Get us to the car, I'll explain there."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the coments! It means loads!!!

Twi-hard818
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney