I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

It Was A Thought

Frank's P.O.V

"So, are you going tot ell us now?" Ray turned to me from the passengers seat. Harry was safely strapped in next to me, his head held low and weakened.

"On the plane, Gerard was feeling too good..." I swallowed a lump in my throat and continued. "I knew he needed blood. I had to carry him off the plane and stuff. He was just too weak."

"Have any of you guys realized, we will have a vampire for a lead singe?" Mikes looked around us all, looking for any reaction.

"Dude, this is ]not the time to be thinking about that." Bob answered, watching Mikes from the rear view mirror.

"Anyway, I thought that if Harry took over Gerard's body, Gerard could get some rest," I sighed and left my gaze to fall upon my hands. "Considering Harry doesn't use as much blood as Gerard does, I thought Harry would be stronger," I finished my story with a short glance at every-one.

The car was silent for a few moments, no-one really knew what to say.

"Will he be okay?" Ray finally asked, probably questioned what every-one else was thinking.

"I'm not sure," My muttered voice was the last sentence before it feel quiet again. No other words were spoke until me and Harry was dropped home.

Gerard's P.O.V

When I had control over my body again, I awoke to mine and Frank's living room. My head felt slightly dizzy, but better than before. I involuntarily trembled, my limbs wobbled as I stood up.

"How are you feeling?" Frank rushed into the room and grabbed ahold of my body.

"A little better," I whispered back, walking towards the front door. "I wouldn't ask you for this, unless it was necessary..."

"What is it?" Frank stopped all actions, bringing the two of us to a hault.

"Could you help me get the blood?" I questioned, almost ashamed of myself for asking.

"Of course," I didn't really expect that answer...

"Thank you," Was all I could reply before we made our way out of the apartment.

Turning a corner to the street I always used, we stepped amongst the shadows and waited for the right moment. It didn't take too long either. An old man stumbled across the pavement, walking stick in one hand.

"Right, remember what I told you?" I asked him, making sure he was certain about how we would 'do' this. A short nod let me know we were both ready.

Frank grasped a hold of the man walking stick and he fell to the ground, not being able to pull himself up. I jumped in and let Frank watch from a few feet away. When his vampire comes, I'm sure he will wont to know how to hunt.

In mere minutes, I had drained the blood from the old man and left his body to crumble on the ground.

"Gerard?" Frank asked, seeming a little happier now that he knew I would be alright. I turned to him, giving him my full attention. "What if some-one has AID's of something, and you suck their blood?"

I giggled and shook my head, "Their blood doesn't mix with mine, my body just uses it."
♠ ♠ ♠
See Gerard's okay! =D

It was amazing to have so much of you asking if Gerard would be okay... And he is. Laugh Out Loud!

ElleSARWUS
Alice Verney
Twi-hard818
Dowdy


Love you all!!