I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

It Blows My Mind

Frank's P.O.V

So, a week had passed since Gerard had his dosage of blood. Everything was okay, he was back to his old self.

A day after we came back from our vacation, the guys jumped straight in to music. Gerard had written a song and now we just had to get out instruments involved.

You're not in this alone
So let me break this awkward silence.
Let me go,
Go on record.


Gerard sang softly at first, probably a little nervous, and them picked it up a little.

We were practicing in Bob's garage, finding it a lot easier to move around in. The thrill of knowing we could one day make a difference, was all that kept us wanting to practice more.

By the end of the song, we all exchanged huge grins, knowing that it wasn't perfect, but it was fucking awesome!

"So..." Bob piped up, gazing around the room at us, breaking our silence.

"So..." Ray repeated. "That was really amazing."

"Yeah, I'll second that," I spoke, raising my hand and gaining every-one's attention... Especially Gerard's. For some unknown reason, he pounced on me and attacked my lips with his own.

"Dudes, get a room..." Bob grumbled, and from the movements I heard, he was getting off the couch.

"Christ! My fucking eyes, they burn!" Mikey yelped, making Gerard's lips rise into a smirk against my own.

"Yeah, didn't you just come off your vacation?" Ray questioned, talking to himself more than any-one else.

"What was that for?" I asked once we pulled away, looking at his lust-filled eyes.

"Because I wanted to..." He replied, pretending to look a little hurt at my comment. Gerard's grin widened as he got off me, his sharp canines standing out among the rest f his teeth.

"C'mon let's practice some more..." Bob strolled through the door, chucking some water and coke cans at us.

So that's why he left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I know a lot of you might be wondering about Frank's vampire, and it will come soon.
The only thing you guys have to decide, is if it's going to be a boy or girl?

This is really up to you readers... I will go with what ever you think is best.

http://www.mibba.com/story/_20010/_142800/
http://www.mibba.com/story/_20010/_142803/

Those are some stories I am re-writing, I thought you might want to hear about them,
"The Nightmare That follows Me" is a Frerard.
"Gerard Way And Billie-Joe Armstrong, A Good Couple?" Is what exactly the title says it is.

Alice Verney
Twi-hard818
Dowdy