I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

I Didn't Tell You

Gerard's P.O.V

We practiced a few more times, making sure to get everything perfect. I had written another song, I just hadn't told any-one about it.

"Guys," I raised my voice, stopping their mumbles to one another. "I've written another song..." I looked around the group, trying to discover what they were thinking.

"Don't just stand there! Sing it to us," Mikey giggled, not seeming annoyed that I hadn't spoke about it sooner.

And if they get me,
And the sun...
Goes down in to the ground.
And if they get me,
Take this spike to my heart...


My soft words soothed the surrounding environment, filling the ears of my friends.

I had finished after a few minutes, sitting back down next to Frank.

"Wow," Ray was really stunned, his mouth agape and a shocked expression took over his face.

"That's fucking amazing..." Bob mumbled, staring at a wall.

"It's not all that," I brushed it off and wrapped an arm around my husband.

"Dude, it was fricken awesome," Mikey cheered, the loudest of us all.

"Yeah sugar... It was 'fricken awesome'." Frank whispered in my ear, giggling as he replayed Mikey's statement.

"Um, thanks," I nodded and thanked them all.

"C'mon... We need to get a fucking beat going for this!" Bob arised from his seat and jogged over to his drums.

"Some-one's enthusiastic?" I murmered, still holding Frank.

Kissing his head, I stood up too and went over to the microphone. I was later joined with Frank... His guitar hung loosely around his shoulder.

"I love you," He grinned and kissed my lips quickly.

"I love you too," My face mirrored his own, as I made our lips meet once again. Leaving mine to linger on his, I felt Frank's arm wrap around my neck. His pick stroked my spine, making me involuntarily shivver.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a bit pissed off to say the least... I had to write it out again, lol.

Sorry if it's a little short.

Frank Lero
Twi-hard818
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney