I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Because We're Booked

Gerard's P.O.V

So, we had seven songs... And they sounded pretty fucking awesome! We had Skylines, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, Our Lady Of Sorrows, Drowning Lessons, Head First For Halos, Early Sunset Over Monroeville and This Is The Best Day Ever.

I was working on another, I named it Cubicles.

"Yo! Get Your asses here!" Bob yelled down the phone. Even I could here it!

"Why don't you come here?" Frank calmly replied.

"Okay, be over in a secon. Ring Mikes and get him to come... I've already got Ray here."

They both hung up as Frank began dialing Mikeys number.

"Mikes, come to our apartment?"

...

"I don't know, Bob just told me to ring you."

...

"Okay, see you in a second."

"So... I guess it's like a meeting or something?" I piped up, wondering what the hell Bob wanted.

"I guess..." He shrugged and got more comfortable on my chest, nuzzling his head on me.

I rubbed Frank's arm soothingly, awaiting our friends to hurry up.

It wasn't long before Mikey opened the apartment door, walking in and finding us in the living room.

"Coffee?" Mikey asked eagerly, walking to the kitchen anyway.

"As long as you make me and Frankie one?" I yelled back.

Frank looked up to me and kissed my lips softly, before placing a hand on my heart and leaning his head on it.

"There," He huffed, leaving two cups on the table. It's steam evapourated through the air and left no trace of it's presence.

There was a few knocks at the door, but I couldn't be fucked to open in.

"Get that, would you Mikey?" I asked cheekily, smiling sweetly too.

"Lazy ass..." He muttered before doing as I asked.

Bob ran in to the room, followed by a confused looking Ray.

The five of us seated around in a circle on the couches. Every-one, apart from bob, looked bemused. We didn't really know what the hell was happening, but we knew it was something good. He had a huge grin painted on his face.

"Guy's..." Bob gained every-one's attention, he was clearly eager to continue. "We have a gig, next week. It's at the expedestrians."

Every-one jumped up and yelled, a chorus of "Fuck yeah's" and "Christ, really?"

"This is fucking great!" I churped, trying not to get too excited.

"What are we waiting for? Let's practise!" Ray cheered, jogging to the front door. We followed him and made our way to Bob's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks guys! I really do love your comments...
Vampire is arriving VERY soon.

Alice Verney

expedestrians is an awesome band! You can find them on itunes...
seriously, they're amazing!