I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Now It's A ***ing Party

Gerard's P.O.V

Okay... So I am fucking freaked out! I was standing behind the stage, waiting for the next band to end their set. My nerves got the better of me as I sat on an empty chair, Frank on my lap.

"Baby, chill out..." Frank shouted in my ear; the music was way too loud.

"Sorry," I yelled back, stroking his side.

We all stayed sober, knowing it was our first gig and wanting to remember it.

The band finished up and it was our time.

"C'mon," Frank stood up took my hand in to his.

"Okay, sugar," He smiled at me abd lead us to the stage.

Only about 50 people sat around the small area, but to me it seemed like a billion.

Bob adjusted his own drums, while the guitarists took their instruments and tuned them. I didn't really know what to do, so I took a sip of my energy drink and waited for my banmd mates.

"Hey, guys!" I shouted down the microphone, knowing the sooner I get 'into it' the faster my stage fright would go.

A few heads, that weren't already looked at us, moved up.

"We are My Chemical Romance!" I screamed again, waiting for Bob to begin playing our first song; Skylines and Turntiles.

You're not in this alone!

I began, trying my best to not let my vocals shake.

After two of our songs, I decided to speak to the crowd.

"How are you tonight?" I yelled down the microphone. An eruption of different voices called out.

"So, you're having a good time?" I relpied back, holding the mic for them to answer.

My nerves faded away as the crowd began to get riled up.

'Vampires Will Never Hurt You' softly played and my voice shook through the air, smooth and velet-like.

To my surprise, a lot of people began to stand up and make their way to the space infront of us.

Our set almost finished and I felt like I needed to thank the audience.

"Ladies and gents! I would, and on behalf of the band, would like the thank you. It was our first ever gig, and I hope you enjoyed it!" I punched my fist in the air and played our last song.

"This is our last song, and I would like to dedicate it to our rythem guitarist... Frank Iero!" My voice raised and all the instruments settled down.

Me, Bob and Ray had made this song... Mikey knew about it, but we thouht he could sit out with Frank and listen.

Hand in mine,
Into your icey blues.
And then I'd say to you
"We could take to the high way,
With this truck of amunition too."
I'd end my days with you,
In a hail of bullets...


I drew my eyes away from the audience and looked over at my husband.

I'm trying,
I'm trying...
To let you know,
Just how much you mean to me.


His eyes visibly welled up. My brother comforted him and placed an arm around his shoulder.

I finished the song, looked at the people that was left with their agape. A few people looked disgusted and walked out, but I didn't care.

A roar of cheers shed between the audience, grinning at us.

"Thank you and good night," I nodded to them all and exited the stage, holding Frank around me.

"Baby?" Frank's eyes looked up as we sat ourselves in a deserted place back stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
I am so fucking sorry!
I just needed to put this chapter on today, even if it killed me!
It tok a while, but I did it!

Thank you for your fucking awesome comments!
Miss.Abnormal
Twi-hard818
Alice Verney