I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Stupid

Frank's P.O.V

My ears listened intensely; my husband singing sweet words to me. It was such a weird feeling, all this love, and no where for it to go. Gerard was singing on stage, while Mikes arm held me closely.

It'll be okay Iero

I looked up to Mikes, thinking it was his voice that had soothed me.

"Mikes, did you just say something?" My voice rose, but not too much, just loud enough for him to hear.

"No, why?"

"Um, nothing..." I trailed off, getting my thoughts back to Gerard.

You really love him, huh?

There it was again... The voice of a woman. But then it hit me, I've been waiting so long for this moment! When it finally arrives, I don't even know what it is. My thoughts were too preoccupied with Gerard.

Yeah, I do. I can't really ask for more, he is everything I ever wanted!

My words were a mixture of sobs and joys. I remained calm about the whole "I have another vampire" thing.

It wasn't long before every-one was off the stage and I was in an abandoned corner with Gerard.

"Gerard," I finally let th corners of my mouth tilt upwards, releasing my grin. "I have a vampire."

His eyes lit up, knowing I wanted another vampire, and his forehead pushed against mine. Our lips attached and a small sigh, of pure content, washed out of my lungs.

"I love you Gerard..." My voice was small and unbreakable, my eyes stayed closed as I felt his breath on my face.

"I love you too Frank..." He replied, his voice filled with certainty and passion.

"Can I meet it?" He asked once the moment had passed.

"She's not an 'it'," I placed my hand on my hip and waited formy apology.

"Oh sorry, hang on! She's a she?!" Gerard exclaimed, overjoyed and bright.

I only nodded my head and sat down on a chair.

"I think I forgot how to do this..." My mumbled was more for myself than Gerard.

"It's like riding a bike; you never forget," I felt comforted at his words and closed my eyes.

Pushing all thoughts away from my mind, I took a deep breath in. Thinking of my 'room' I had safely stored in my head, I let the vampire gain control of my body.

Gerard's P.O.V

Frank's face completely changed, it looked as though his eye lashes had gotton longer, but I'm not really sure... I knew, for a fact, that when his eyes were re-opened they held more green.

"Hey, I'm Jess!" She held her hand out and waited for me to shake it.

Gladly grasping ahold of her hand, I shok it politely. "I'm Gerard."

"Well Gerard, Frank's a luck dude!" Her voice didn't hold gelousy, more humorous.

I looked confused and blinked a few times.

"The hand shake?" She pointed to her hand I once shook, speaking to me as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh!" I blushed a light red. Jess liked my grip on her hand, and God... What if she's still thinking about me and Frank 'doing' stuff together... That should be funny.

"Well, it's not funny now!" A playful grin spread across her face, her arm reached up to lighty tap my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I tried to make it perfect, I guess I took too long.

Alice Verney
Twi-hard818