I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Which One First?

Frank's P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of my fiancee sleeping peacefully next to me. Couldn't help but grin and kiss his nose, making him stir and scrunch up his face.

"Hey," I whispered and kissed his cheek.

"Nuh-huh," Gerard shook his head stubbornly.

Before I could react, Gee's hands were behind my neck and our lips were joined together. My eyes fluttered shut and my hands reached over for his hips. Running my left hand, up and down his sides, I sucked lightly on his neck.

"Mm, Frank... It's too early to be having sexy time," Gerard turned me down?

"Sugar, if you didn't want a boner in the morning, you just needed to ask." I giggled, and rolled me eyes.

"My sorry, baby... I don't wasn't a boner in the morning," Gerard stroked my cheek, only to have me pull away from his touch.

"What?! You're turning me down?" I crossed my arms and gave him a sturn look.

"Huh! You just said-" Gerard began to protest butyi was cut off by my lips.

"I was only joking," My laughing made him hit me playfully.

"So," Gee seemed really bored.

"Um, what are we going to do first?" I questioned.

"Huh?"

"The band, or the wedding?" I elaborated, grinning a little.

"I'm not sure," He looked as though he was in deep thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for your comments!

hemical.Love
Aiden Burn's