I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Atleast She's Not A Bitch

Frank's P.O.V

I'm Frank... What's your name?

I asked eagerly, once I had my body back in control.

I'm Jess!

Her hyperness matched my own, I enstantly knew we would get along well... Unlike thatt creep! God, It's like 'he-who-must-not-be-named'!

Cool, just a little starter... Do you knew when I have t-to, um, kill?

I'm not too sure... When ever you get ill and need it, I guess.

Great help!

I chuckled after my sarcastic comment, trying to show I was joking.

Yep, aren't I just?

I nodded in return and gavbe my attention to Gerard.

"I'm really happy Gerard," My sigh was followed by a peaceful smile.

"So am I," He looked down at me, for my place on his chest.

I joined our lips and moved them in sync with his. Both our lips tilted at the corners, smiling against the others.

"Atleast she's not an evil dick..." My whispered hit his chest, along with my warm breath.

"Yeah, that is very true!"

"When are we going to tell the others?" My question left the room to be silent as we both thought.

"They will be here tomorrow, for practice, so we can tell them then?" Gerard asked, kissing the top of my head and leaving his lips lingering above it.

"Sure, in the mean time... I'm just going to enjoy this moment, Jess needs get used to her room.

"Okay," I was then that I lifted my head, once again, and placed my lips to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel so bad about about updating late and sometimes, not updating at all...
So, tomorro I will update twice.

Dowdy
Twi-hard818
Alice Verney