I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Telling The People You Love Most

Gerard's P.O.V

We finished our first song, Demolition Lovers. Frank had to learn some of the chords, and Mikey knew hat to play, but he just needed to practice.

"Practice makes perfect," Ray's joyful words perked every-one up a bit.

"I'm getting a coffee," Mikey announced, every-one's eyes lightying up.

"I want one," My arms flapped around; every-one's attention turned to me.

"And me," Frank added, along with every-one else.

"For fuck sake! What am I, your damn personal slave?" Mikeyzs voice raised a little, then he muttered the last part.

"Ofcourse," Bob grinned and stood up from his space on the drums.

While my brother made 5 coffee's, we all sat around and made small talk.

"Um, there's something that I need to tell you... When Mikey comes back," Frank spoke, every-ones's gaze turned to mine and Frank's bundle of body parts.

"I'll help Mikes with the drinks," Ray spoke, jumping up and finding Mikey upstairs.

Moments later, we were all sat around on the couches again. Every-one looked to Frank, wondering what his news is.

"Guys, I have a um... Another vampire," His voice was strong and held no regrets.

"That's fucking awesome," Ray grinned, coming closer to hug Frank.

"Thanks," I heard him mutter in reply.

"Yeah dude, seriously... It's pretty cool," Bob agreed and gained entrance to the hug fest.

"That's better that 'cool' it's fricken great!" Mikey wrapped his arms around them all, and I couldn't help but feel left out.

"Hey, what about me?" My whisper was heard by every-one, and the bunch of people flung towards me.

I was crushed by four different people, but it really doesn't matter... I was with my friends, and that's all that matters.

"Oh, guys... We have another gig, it's tomorrow..." Bob mumbled.

WHAT!
♠ ♠ ♠
There's another chapter up soon!

Alice Verney