I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Drunken Lovers

Frank's P.O.V

"So... Why didn't you tell us before?!" Mikey screeched and placed a hand on his hip, needing an answer.

"I only just found out today," Bob replied defensively.

"How?" Ray asked, looking annoyed and angry.

"Some band bailed, they thought we were really good and asked us," Bob seemed to get angry himself. I dont blame him, it's like 20 questions around here.

"Okay, lets get rehearsing I guess?" My almost positive attitute was returned with a few nods.

*The next day*

Standing aside from the stage, I trembled with fear. The first time was different, we were hyped up. We all knew thatit was our first gig, and wanted to stay sober through it all.

But this time was different. This time we were all hammered. Completely, and utterly, out of it!

"Gee-Gee?" I giggled, stumbling over to his relaxed body.

"Hey, s-sugar," He stuttered back, holding a can in one hand.

"Have you seen..." I paused for a moment and tried to remember what I was going to ask.

"No."

"I haven't asked yet!" My giggle was short living, as Gerard's lips crashed on to my own. And even then, the kiss was short lived.

"Drink," The light bulb in my head had gone off.

"Huh?"

"My drink, you seen it?" I wrapped an arm around his neck and got myself comfy on his lap.

"No, you canm have t-this one though?" Gerard held out the can to me, I shook my head and smiled.

"Nah," My refusal was as sweet as possible.

Gerard took a swig of his drink, then kissed me, opening his mouth. The alcohol slipped from his mouth and into my own, dripping everywhere.

"N-n-none of t-that..." Mikes walked passed and 'tutted' at us, buity we brushed it off.

"H-hello fellow friends," Gerard yelled into the mic, a roar of people screamed a pleasant reply back. "How are you g-guys to-tonight?" Another roar filled the air, hyping us up. "Any of you pissed yet? If you are, scream now," A fuck load of people screamed.

A younge man fell over and provided us with the fact that, nearly eery-one, was pissed.

"If you aren't... Sc-scream now!" Gerard yelled, but not a lot of people replied. "Grab yourself a f-fucking drink and enjoy!"

I played my parts of 'Our Lady Of Sorrows' and then left my guitar to hang loosely around my neck.

"Wow! You're a great audience!" We all agreed and tightened some strings, tuning them.

Half way through our set, most of us began sobering up a little. Mikey was the most drink, while Bob was the most sober.

"So, you guys having fun?" A bunch of people screamed in reply. "Who came to our last show?" Half the room filled with yelling. "And who's coming to our next one?" Another thunder of screams erupted, all our grins just got bigger and bigger.

*An our later*

"Teach me to fly?" I whispered in Gerard's ear.

"Baby, you aren't that drunk... Surely you shall know that you can not fly?" Gerard had gotton all 'smart and intellectual' with me.

"I didn't mean like 'that', I mean when we're bats," I giggled and grinned against his neck.

"Oh, ofcourse I will." He promised, kissing my head.

"Why didn't you play 'Demolition Lovers'?" My question hit his neck, his head tilting a little.

"I know I was pissed, the guys agreed not to do it when I'm drunk. Considering it's our song, I want to remember every time I sing it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter, sorry it took a while.