I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

I Think I'd Do That

Gerard's P.O.V

It was two days after out last gig, we knew it would be stupid to practice songs yeserday. Our headaches had gone down considerably and we were feeling as good as knew today.

After our last song was placed, the five of us went back to mine and Frank's apartment. It didn't take long for every-one to pull up outside the building.

We all walked in to the living room, taking out shoes off before sitting on the couches. All the seats were occupied once every-one had made their entrance.

"So..." Mikey tapped his fingers on the table and looked bored. "I'm getting coffee!"

"Dude, I think you might just love coffee. Even more than Gerard, over here," Bob grinned, shaking his head at my brothers love for the liquid.

"Not possible!" My voice had becoe defensive and hurt, no-one can love coffee more than me.

"Don't worry baby," Frank purred in my ear, doing his best to sooth me.

I nodded against the side of his head, ignoring the others in the room.

It wasn't long before Mikey came back in, holding 3 cups and putting the on the table. After coming in the second time, another 2 cups joined the rest.

"Aw, you didn't have to..." Ray cooed, grinning at the 5 china cups.

"Fine," My brother shrugged back, taking ahold of one coffee mug.

"NO! I mean... No, it's fine, you'e made it now anyway." Every-one laughed, including Mikey, at his 'cover-up'.

Frank shook his head from my neck, giggling against the bottom of my ear. I tried my best not to twitch, as his breath his sensitive spots.

After a few minutes, every-one began talking to the people next to them. In my case, I was talking to Mikey and Frank.

"So, you're vampire is cool?" My brothers curiousity had gotton the better of him.

"Yeah, she's really awesome! Not as awesome as anmy of you guys though..."

"Aw, isn't that sweet?" I cheered, from behind Frank. Yeah, he decided to make himself cofortable on my lap.

Frank hadn't got completely comfortable, it was clear he wasn't. The movement of his hips didn't help.

"Frank, can you... Uh, stop please?" I muttered to the side of his head, makign sure no-one else could hear.

"Why baby?" But I didn't really get the chance to answer, my 'problem' did it for me. "Oh," He nodded in understanding.

Although I couldn't really see his face, I knew he would be smirking. Frank still didn't care though, his actions was just getting more frequent.

"Oh, fuck..." My whisper couldn't really be heard, but Mikey knew something.

"What was that 'bro?"

"Nothing, I forgot now anyway..." I lied, biting my bottom lip.

"God, get a room!" Ray laughed, making every-one look at me and Frank. My lips were currently on his neck.

"I think we might just do that," I decided, taking him up with the offer.

I held Frank's body, jumping up and standing by the door. His hands held my neck fermly.

"Right, I'm off!" Mikey yelled, holding his hands up defensively, defeated by his older brother and husband.

"I'll join you," A grossed out look spread on Bob's face and he leaped up, along with Ray, to exit the apartment.

"Have fun," Ray grinned, patting my shoulder and leaving too.

"Sometimes I think that Ray's the only mature person here," I shook my head from side to side, still holding Frank, and looked down at him.

Five minutes later, me and Frank led on the bed with just out trousers on. We were in a heated make-out session, his body ontop of mine.

"Mm," I breathed lightly, loving the feeling of my covered crotch against his own.

I mumbled into his lips, unaudible words.

Fumbling with his zipper, I eventually slipped it down, after unbuttoning him. Once his trousers were thrown across the room, in a hurried lustful manner, my erection needed to be released.

Frank was quicker with taking my trousers off, expertly whipping them off my body and to the ground.

I rested my head on the pillows, looking up at the man straddling my lower body. His hands stayed safely on my abdomen, rubbing the skin on my stomach.

"Fuck," Cursing unknowingly, I bucked my hips up to his own, needing attention 'down there'.

Frank's arm extended overmy body and to the small bed side table. I guessed he was looking for the lube.

"Baby, please hurry!" I practically begged.

"Sorry," Frank giggled back, grinning too.

I disregarded his boxers, not really caring where they dropped. I was next to lay naked, not minding at all.

"Oh," My husband's face contorted in pleasure, his hand running up and down his bare member.

After covering his erection with lube, I felt his head press lightly at my entrance. His actions were slow, and I couldn't take it. Placing both hands on his hips, I pushed him into and winced lightly. It was a little too hard, but it doesn't matter.

"Uh!" Frank's mouth hung open released his erotic moans.

"Glad you like it," I croacked in return.

Frank took no time in pushing himself in and out of me.

"Uh, mm... Oh!" His groans got loud as his thrusts got harder and faster.

"Fuck," My swearing joined his moans, filling the air.

My hands grabbed ahold of his hips, helping his erection to push deeper into me. Frank's own hands took ahold of my legs, rubbing them a little.

Every thrust became more and more amazing, I couldn't help but moan at the top of my lungs.

"Shit, Frank!" A throaty moan crept up my vocal chords and escaped my lips. "Touch me?" My pleads were returned with a smirk and a nod.

His hand grasped hold of my throbbing penis, pumping me along with his moving hips.

"Mm, fuck-God!" My eyes closed as I enjoyed every second of this.

"No, I-I'm fucking y-you," He panted back, smirking down at me.

"Shit-Oh-fuck! Yes-yes-oh!" My eyes reopened and I had no conrol over my voice. Every moan, curse and pant just slipped out.

"Mm, mother-of-" Frank didn't really finish his sentence, he came inside of me instead. I had already came on our chest.

He pulled out of me, once we had the enegy, and fell by my side.

"God, that was amazing!" I smiled, looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, I'll second that."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it took ages to write, but it was worth it! =)

I can't believe ow many of you guys have stuck with my story (stories) although my spelling is shit. Lol!

I try and go over it, but I can't seem to find the time. I will try my hardest thought.

Twi-hard818
Alice Verney