I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

We're What?!

Frank's P.O.V

We always have 'band meetings' now, for the clubs and venues we will play at. We usually play 3 or 4 times a week. The fans are really awesome, we would get people coming to our set, listen to our music, then go when we're finished... And we were only the opening band for the others.

"Open up! Guys?" Bob repeatedly hit our front door, until we opened it up.

"Okay? What the fuck?" Gerard frowned at Bob as he walked in.

"Where's your brother?" Bob completely dismissed Gerard's question, turning to face us.

"He's in the living room, why?" Gerard pointed to the door leading to where Mikes was.

"C'mon," Bob's legs worked towards the couches, me and Gerard looked at Ray for an answer.

I hadn't noticed Ray was here before, probably because my attention was on the loudest of the two.

"I don't know," Bob shook his head and raised his hands defensively, raising his eyebrows.

"Guys! Get in here would you?" Bob's voice, once again, rose louder.

"God! We're five meters away, we aren't in Paris!" Gerard yelled back, taking the three of us in to the next room.

"Paris?" Mikes questioned for his space on the couch. His brother Just shrugged and sat next to him.

I was pulled on to Gerard's lap, holding his hands as they were around my stomach. He held them loosely around my abdomen. Gee's face rested on my shoulder and tugged itself in my neck.

"What's the big news?" Ray asked urgently, every-one was clearly desperate to know.

"Well, you know our band and everything?" Bob's slow talking was too unbearable, I needed to know.

"No, I don't know our band... It's not as though I've been playing in it," Mikes rolled his eyes and sarcastically sighed.

"Anyway..." Bob gave Mikes evils and returned to his news. "We're going on tour!"

"What?!" Ray yelled, jumping up off the sofa and rugby tackling Bob.

"Seriously?!" Mikes grinned and looked around every-one.

"No, I said it for no fucking reason... Ass," Bob replied, just as sarcastic as Mike. He also whispered the last part, grinned at Ray who was helping him up.

"This is fucking awesome!" I cheered, ignoring the others and turning to Gerard.

"I know," He nodded back, grinning like the rest of us.

Some how, we had gotten caught up in the moment. Our lips join together, pressing against the others, our smiles still evident.

While our kiss continued, the other three band members began squabbling over God know's what.

"Christ, we're like their parents," I whispered, giggling at the end and shaking my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to let you guys know, the last part wasn't a hint about Frank and Gerard adopting. I haven't looked that far ahead yet, lol!

Anyways, so sorry about the lack of updates! I'm on holiday, (a shitty one at that!) I took the laptop *insert evil smiley* and haven't been able to update with my mum or brothers taking it.

I will now begin to update like before, but I'm REALLY sorry if the chapters are at different times of the day.

Thanks for your patience!

Alice Verney
twi-hard818
Love your comments by the way!