I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Count Down

Harry's P.O.V

A few times during the film, I let my eyes slip to the figure next to me. Occassionally I was caught watching her, and somethimes I caught her looking at me.

"Um, popcorn?" I asked, holding the bucket out to her.

"Thank you," Jess took the popcorn from my extended hand.

Tell me when the movie is over, so I can drive us home...

Gerard rushed his words, most probably preparing himself for giving up on his game.

I didn't reply to him, I was too engulfed in the film. Jess also took a large part of my attention.

Bright lights had burned my eyes, the movie ended and people began getting up. Row by row, the theatre was being drained of it's occupants. It wasn't long before I arose from my seat and helped Jess up.

Taking my hand gratefully and standing up, our hands were still linked. I grinned down at our hands and looked back up to her face. She blushed to her feet, but I squeezed her hand in comfortable.

She looked up at me, I took this opportunity press our lips together. It wasn't a very long touch, just a small peck, but it felt like enough.

"Sorry," I mumbled, looking down at the tacky floor.

"Don't be," She whispered and grinned at me, tugging me along with her, out of the cinema.

Gerard's P.O.V

*A week*

Me and Frank had finished packing, the tour starts tomorrow. It'll be around America, North and South.

Get a room...

Yeah, Harry had taken over my body AGAIN to kiss his girlfriend, Jess. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them, but I want to kiss Frank...

Sorry, there... Okay?

I was returned to my own bod and full control of my actions. Frank was now in control of his own body too.

"8 hours!" He grinned, counting down the hours for when we have to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyways, thanks for the comments =P

Alice Verney
Twi-hard818