I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Little Things You Do

Frank's P.O.V

We stepped on the plane and passed isles of people, trying to find our seats. Not many people looked up, but when they did, worry or bordem spread across their face.

"Yay! Here we are," I grinned and sat by the window.

"Cool," Gerard smiled in return and put our hand luggage above our heads.

Mikey and the guys sat in the seats behind, and infront, of us.

A green light flicked on, telling the passengers to put in their belts. Being the 'little rebel' I am... I didn't do it, deciding to be cheeky.

"Sir, would you be so kind as to put on your seat belt, please?" An air hostess asked, stopping next to me.

"Well, I would but -" My answer was short as Gerard interrupted.

"So sorry Miss, his arms are very stiff. I forgot to do it for him." Gerard's sweet voice seemed slightly amused, but he didn't laugh.

After I was safetly tugged in, instructions were called. We were told were to go if there was an accident, but neither of us listened.

The planes wheels moved us forward, slowly inching towards the run way.

*5 hours later*

Bob called a cab for us, telling the driver where we were headed. I was a bit nervous, tomorrow we'll be meeting with our band manager.

"You nervous Gee?" I murmered to him, holding his arm closer to me; it was around my shoulder comfortingly.

"About what?" He looked down at me and kissed my head, before letting me continue.

"Meeting our band manager," I spoke, smiling with every word. I loved it when he kissed my head so lovingly.

"Yeah. Aren't you?" I felt a small tap on my arm, it was Gerard nudging me lightly.

"A lot," I admitted, kissing his cheek in return.

"Then why are you smiling like that?" His giggle make Ray's head turn around. Bob was too busy on his mobile, and Mikey was too preoccupied listening to music.

"I just love it when you kiss my head," My lips turned up to a toothy grin, my fangs showing through. Quickly covering them, with my lips, I only begged for the driver not to have noticed.

Gerard kissed my head again and pulled away slowly.

"Like that?" He asked, a clear smile in his voice.

"Exactly," I looked up and locked our lips together, as if I didn't do it now, I would fall apart from the over flowing feeling of love. It was a sweet and innocent kiss, we soon pulled apart.

aww!

Jess cooed at mine and Gerard's affection.

Shut up!

I giggle playfully, letting her know I was only kidding.
♠ ♠ ♠
I must say... I enjoyed the beginning; Frank and Gerard on the plane and with the seat belt.

Alice Verney
Twi-hard818