I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

It Was A Sip Of The Coffee

Gerard's P.O.V

The five of us shown up at Starbucks, where we'd meet our band manager. Mikey decided to be 'casually late' and so we arrived a few minutes after we were supposed to. The person we would meet had obviously heard of being 'casually late'.

"Well, we'll sit here..." Ray pointed to a table in the back corner, every-one grabbing a seat to join Bob and Ray.

After another five minutes, I began worrying. What if they had already came and gone?

"Mikey! I told you we shouldn't be late," I fussed anxiously.

"I'm not a mind reader Gee..." He groaned back, rolling his eyes in frustration.

"You're my brother! You should know what I'm thinking, when I'm thinking it," My tapping feet stopped as I spoke, still nervous and worried.

"What ever," He brushed off the sutuation and sighed in defeat.

The coffees were finished, and by the time another round was bought, a woman stood next to us.

"Um, aee you Gerard Way?"

"Yes, I am. And may I ask who you are?" I spoke politely, holding my hand out for her to shake.

"I'm your new manager, Alicia." I nodded and let go of her shaking hand.

I introduced every-one and offered her a drink.

"Cappicino would be awesome?"

"Sure," I nodded and went to order.

She seemed cool, I'm sure we'll get along fine. It didn't really bother me that she was a woman. Infact, I was quiet glad about it. I thought of her to be Jess' friend. It would be a crap time for Jess to be stuck around 6 guys (including Harry.)

When I came back to the table, Mikey and Alicia were really hitting it off. Laughing and giggling, she even took a sip of his coffee.

"Here's your drink," I smiled at her, handing the plastic cup to her out stretched hand.

"Thanks, so... Let me see if I can get it right. You're Gerard Way, lead singer? You must be Frank Iero, rythem guitarist? Ray toro, lead guitarist? Bob Bryar, drums? And... Michael Way, bassist?" She looked at us individually and then wondered her eyes around us again, once she was finished, for aproval.

"Spot on," Mikey grinned, moving his chair over for her to sit a little further in.

"I'll learn your birthday's and middle name's later," Her smiled filled full of proudness, cute in a way. I wonder if she figured I way gay?

"Why?" Mikey giggled, frowning in confusion.

"So that we can throw parties on your birthday's, and when you're bad behaved... I can call you by your full name." The group burst in to laughter, along with Alicia.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't tell my readers to 'comment oe I won't update', because I love writing.

But, I do apriciate having a few comments to tell me how the chapter was, and it just seeems as though this story is going a little shitty.

Alice Verney

XxX