I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Mikey For Sure

Gerard's P.O.V

"How about..." I began thinking and then smiled at Frank, his head laying on my chest. "The wedding."

His head lifted and Frank's face mirrored mine, both of us had a painted grin on our lips. I pecked his mouth and held my grip, around him, tighter.

"Baby," I murmered through the silence, too frightened to speak any louder incase I distrupt the peace. "How are you going to ask to be your best man?"

"I'm not sure," He seemed in thought and I nudged him out of his trance. "Bob and Ray. What about you?"

"Mikey," I didn't hesitate with my answer and knew that Mikey would accept my proposal.

"When shall we being planning?" Frank asked, pecking my cheek shortly after.

"A week from now," I grinned and kissed his lips. My eyes shown just how happy I was to be led here with him... Free.

"Why a week?" He questioned, confusion spread on his face.

"It gives us time to just chill, no need to rush in to things and everything. You never know, you could end up with a new vampire by the time we have our wedding." I told him, making his hopes rise. I didn't want to get faulse hopes up, and knew that his next vampire would come... It was bound to.

"What are you thinking about?" Frank asked and snapped me from my thoughts.

"You and your vampire." I spoke truthfully.

"So you think it'll happen?" He questioned, tilting his head.

"Ofcourse, good things happen to people who wait."

"Yeah," Frank nodded and looked to the ground.

"You always cheer me up." I told him, laughing too.

"That was... Random." Frank too began to giggle.

"Yeah, I just wanted you to know," I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Come on," I got up and held my hand out for his.

"Where?"

"We are going to have a shower and go to get changed. Then we're going outside." I had a plan.

"Why?"

"It's a surprise."

"What?"

"You ask too much questions." I rolled my eyes and took his hand in mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank for all the comments!

Twi-hard818
Chemical.Love
Aiden Burn's