I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

'Clean'

Frank's P.O.V

"Did you see that?" I mumbled when we were safetly out of ear shot.

"The thing with my brother?" He whispered back.

"No, the little poney I was talking to... Yes, your brother!" I hissed sarcastically, not meaning for it to sound too harsh.

"Alright! Pissy," He grumbled the last part in a small voice.

"Sorry," My genuin reply was returned with a kiss.

"So, hotel?" Ray asked amounggst us all.

"Sure, me and and Frank in one room!" Gerard called, making me giggle.

"Me and Alicia in another," His brother followed suit, turning to see Alicia for anm answer. She nodded with a grin.

"Great, I'm stuck with the 'fro," Bob stated, rolling his eyes.

"Never diss the 'fro!" Ray pointed at him and fluffed his hair.

Every-one else was looking around in shook at Bob's last sentence.

"There's one around the corner, we could just drive there?" Alicia instructed us to the closest hotel.

Pulling up, we all piled out of the van, after being told "We could apriciate this night, as it will seem like heaven in a few weeks." Mikey's new girlfriend, I guess, told us about it.

We got some keys and practically ran up to our rooms.

"I can't believe we will be on tour soon," I grinned, dropping my luggage on the floor.

"I know, it will be pretty awesome," Gerard agreed, letting his hand loose on the back pack, next to mine.

We left some of our bags in the van, and bought the things we needed with us.

So, Gee grinned, walking over to me and crawled up the 'clean' bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I might put some Frerard goodness in the next chapter... =)

DinoRAWR
Selly Minton!
Alice Verney