I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Because I Need You To Know

Gerard's P.O.V

In a few moments, Frank and I were under the quilts in a hot sweaty mess.

Holding his wists above my husbands head, I kissed his neck softly.

"Oh," My hips rubbed against his own, both clad in fabric. Frank moaned erotically.

Making my way up his jaw line, I kissed his lips harshly. They were velvet soft against my own, just the right amount of moisture too.

"Uh," I groaned lightly into his open mouth.

It was getting a little too hot for the extra quilt, so we threw it on the floor, along with our shirts.

"Baby, I love you," I told Frank, just wanting him to know how much he means.

"I love you too," He wispered softly back.

After our comments, each others actions were slowed and love-filled.

After undressing one another, we were left naked on the bed. I had no control over the situation, finding it an amazing turn-on.

"One sec," Frank pecked my lips, then wondered over to his suit case.

"Prepared?" I grinned at what he had in his hand.

Lube was safely grasped in his right hand, I was right... He was always prepared.

Making my way back to me, he layed ontop of my body, looking down at me with a huge smirk. My lips mimiced his own, and were soon placed on them.

After covering himself with lube, he erection pushed into me.

"Fuck," He moaned after the third thrust.

My hands gripped his shoulders, probably digging my fingers into him, but not noticing.

"Mm," I couldn't hold the moans in any longer, finding it too hard.

Frank's hands worked around my abdomen, and hips, perfectly. His actions only made me crave for more.

"Fuck," I managed to mumbled out.

"Oh, I know!" His head flung back, still moving in and out of me.

"Uh! Right there," I almost begged for him to hit my spot again.

The bed was shaking so much, the springs moved lightly from underneath us. It's metal legs creaked in time with Frank's thrusts. The head board, which smacked against the wall, was unknown to us both. Sounds around us didn't matter any more.

We were both pretty sure that our band mates could hear us, but we would have to deal with it later.

"Christ!" My head fell further into the pillow, leaning back in to it ith force.

Frank released inside of me, but I didn't have time. He pulled out of me and quickly pumped by base, with sucking heavily on my tip.

In a matter of seconds, I had came in his mouth. He swallowed my load, without any fuss, and kissed my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it.

Alice Verney
Twi-hard818