I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Munchies

Gerard's P.O.V

Frank held up a small plastic bag, containing weed. He offered it to every-one, who all agreed.

After rolling the green substance, we began smoking the calming drugs.

After 15 minutes, every-one was chilled out. I was cuddled up to Frank, looking deep into space and ignore the conversation.

A pair of pink lips brushed against my own, I wasn't really 'there' and so I didn't react. I did however, realize Frank had kissed me, and I kissed him again.

"My sexy baby," I giggled, closing my eyes and letting the feeling of slow water pass over me. Ofcourse, water wasn't really washing over me. It was just the thought of having no problems.

"My sexier baby," He grinned back, kissing the tip of my nose.

"Who's up for going out to get food?" Mikey asked, looking around at every-one for an answer.

"For the skinniest dude here, I'm surprised you suggested it," Ray laughed, poking my brother playfully.

"You make it seem as though I'm annorexic!" He frowned and soon poked Ray's 'fro.

"Feel better now you've poked the 'fro?"

"Yep..."

"Oh, you guys?" Every-one turned to look at the quiet Bob. "I wouldn't mind going out for food." He brought the topic back, climbing over our legs, or feet, to reach the door.

"Bobby has the munchies!" Frank teased with a cute smirk.

"I wouldn't mind munchies... They are the chocolate candy things, aren't they?" Mikey grinned and watched for any type of agreement.

"I think so..." I mumbled, kissing Frank's lips shortly after.

We all jumped out of the van, making our way down the deserted darkening road. The odd stranger walked past, and some of them may have been a little drunk.

We all went in together, splitting up once we entered, to find the things we wanted.

"I have chocolate!" Mikey yelled as we left the shop, smiling from ear-to-ear.

"I have ice cream," Ray looked down at the corneto's in his bag. "That'll probably melt soon..."

"I have pasta," Bob frowned at the plastic container, which carried the swirl pasta shapes.

"Pasta?" I laughed out, frowning in confusion. "Of all the stuff you could have bought?"

"Me and Frank got te best of all!" I rustled the bag in my hands. "Skittles, Smarties and coke zero!"

"Yeah... You win," Every-one agreed and nodded approvingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates tomorrow

Alice Verney