I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

London... Birmingham

Gerard's P.O.V

Two weeks on tour! Damn... It doesn't seem like that long.

Me and Frank enjoyed hanging around with Bert and The Used. Just having the odd spliff every now anmd again. There had only been one time that I've gotton up on stage high, but I prefer it sober.

I finished the set and wondered back stage.

Gerardzo, can I see Jezo please?

By 'Jezo' you mean Jess...

Yeah

"Frank? Harry wants to see Jess," I grinned to him and held his hips.

"Sure," In a few seconds, Jess was stood infront of me with a silly smirk.

"I'll just get Harry," I sarcastically rolled my eyes, with a grin on my face. I hugged her good bye and let Harry take over my body.

Jess' P.O.V

"Hey," I lent towards Harry and kissed his lips, pulling away and just standing infront of him.

"Hey," he replied after awhile.

"Do you think Gerard would mind if I gave you a manicure and pedicure?" I held his hands up near my chest, but he took them away from me... Putting them to his lips.

"I think so," He grinned and walked me hand in hand to the car park.

"Where are we going?" I asked, stopping dead in my tracks.

"I'm hungry," His simple statement held a slighty cheeky tone.

"I'm not feeling too good... Want to hunt?" I whispered the last part, smirking against his jaw line, knowing he could feel my touch.

"Sure."

We ended up in a Birmingham alley way. Yeah, we used our wings to get hear... London is such a big place, some-one is bound to notice.

"This is an amazing place," I looked around at the darkening clouds that peaked through a space between the buildings.

"I'll second that vote," The voice, from behind me, piped up.

"So, we just wait here?"

"Yeah, we just sit and wait..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter is up soon.

Alice Verney