I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Blood

Harry's P.O.V

Time flew past, it was an hour since we found some-one. The middle aged woman appeared to be in a drunken state.

"Now?" Jezo asked me, nudging me in the hip.

"No," I refused, walking slowly to the entrance of the alley.

The woman bent down to tie her shoe lace up. Just as her body was beginning to rise, I took the opportunity.

"Now..."

I leapt out from the darkness, Jezo following suit.

We dragged the stunned body back to the area we had waited in. Her arms waved around frantically. Jezo held back her limbs, while I kept her mouth closed.

"May I?" She asked from the other side of this shocked woman.

"You may," I nodded with a grin plastered across my face.

Jezo's teeth could be seen grazing the flesh of our pray. I saw the chest thump up and down manically, her eyes bewildered and frightened.

I hung on every motion, every blinking eye to every breath intake.

Jezo's mouth extended a little more, leaving her with more access to the pulse. I gazed intently as her fangs sunk into the womans neck.

Blood dripped from Jezo's lips, it was too hard to resist.

I bit into our prays wrists, sucking her vein dry. The warm deep blood was welcomed into my mouth, with full force.

The once living, now layed still and limp. Once we had both bled her dry, I left the corpse on the cold hard ground.

It wasn't long until the flesh, and bones, turned to dust and waved in the wind. It disappeared in the midnight sky.

"I feel better," She grinned, blood still evident on her chin and lips, making them a dark shade of red.

I kissed her lips and licked them, both wanting to explore her mouth, and ridding her of the drying blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alice Verney