I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

This Is Romance

Frank's P.O.V

We had just finished our set in Bristol, it was about half eleven at night. It was yet another amazing concert, every-one was welcoming and loved to party.

"Get you and your cute ass over here," Gerard grinned, tapping his legs whilst sat on a chair.

"You get your cute ass over here," I smirked cheekily.

He obliged, getting off the seat and shaking his hip as he walked to me. The way his legs swayed reminded me of a woman on a cat walk; a little dangerous with a twist of cheeky attitude, topped of with a sexy body.

I too walked towards him, meeting him half way.

"C'mon," I whispered into his ear, holding one of his hips and tugging him into a toilet.

"Romantic," Gerard's sarcastic tone seemed to have a sprinkle of joy to it.

"What can I say? I need something... Now," A small whimper escaped his vulnerable lips. They were just asking to be kissed.

My thoughts took over my actions, I kissed his lips hungrily.

"Mm..." I sighed into his open mouth.

I stumbled into the closest cubicle, locking the door once we were both inside and unseen.

His hand went to the front of my tousers, fast and swift.

"Oh," I groaned out in pleasure, but still knowing it wasn't enough.

A pleasant grin graced his lips. It turned me on incredibly.

His hand rubbed me through my layers of clothing. It was getting a little too much, I needed more, and he knew I did.

Once I was moaning loudly, his hand slid into my boxers and grasped my throbbing erection.

"Ah-fuck" I gasped, loving the feeling of his hand on my member.

I felt a pair of lips touch my ear, then his moist tongue slide across the shell of my ear.

"God," I choked out, tilting my head back and slipping my eyes closed.

His hand continued to work wonders, pumping me with just the right amount of pleasure. Gerard's thumb stroked my slit, lingering there for a while.

"Mm-oh..." Words couldn't explain this feeling, and I couldn't be bothered to even try to explain. I was in pure bliss.

"Gee," I tried to hold in the moan, but it was impossible.

I released in his hand, out of breath as I finished.

"I love you," He grinned and kissed my jaw.

"I love you too," I smiled back and kissed his lips.

Why do we normally say 'I love you' after some sort of sexual activity? I'll have to ask him later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alice Verney