I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Forgetful Much?

Harry's P.O.V

God knows where we are! All I know is, is that we are somewhere in Australia...

Us (the band) was currently driving to our next location.

We stopped off for fuel, ever-one jumped out of the van and practically ran to the shop. We needed our luxury sweets and sugar.

Dude, I need some form of choclate...

Gerardzo's pleading voice rung in my ear.

I grabbed a truck load of choclate, for Gerardzo, and stacked up on a load of sugary foods.

Frankzo gave me a weird look, as I took a pack of fruit. His hands were trying to hold the mountain of skittles he had piled up.

"What? When I begin to feel ill, from the sugar crash, I'll want to eat a little healthy," I defended.

"It's just the thought of you actually eating something close to healthy." He giggled, walking to the counter and dropping the packets on it.

I also lined up, awaiting to be served.

The engine started, and we were off. Every-one opening their packets with bold eyes.

A ringing was heard in my pocket. It was Gerard's phone.

"Hey!" I grinned, noticing it was Rayzo.

"Hey, dude..." His voice came from the other end. "Missing anything?"

I looked around, frowning in confusion as I didn't understand hat he ment.

"Shit!" I yelled and made every-one stop to look at me. "We forgot Rayzo!"

I slammed the phone shut, as we turned around to pick up the bad member we had left behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
It seems as if only Alice Verney comments... Is this story getting shit? If you don't like something about it, please tell me so I could change it.

Alice Verney