I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

What, Like Afro Over Here?

Frank's P.O.V

The doorbell rang and was soon followed by a mixture of voices.

"I'll get it," I called to Gerard. I was practically at the door anyway, my hyperness eventually got the better of me.

"Uh, hey Frank." Ray nodded and his facial expression was priceless; it was as though he didn't think any-one would answer the door, let alone this fast.

"Hey!" I stepped aside and let the three of out friends in.

Me and Mikes ebraced for a while, Bob gave me a weak smile and said a low 'hey' while we all entered the living room.

Gerard came in from the kitchen, bringing a cup of coffee with him.

"Where's mine?!" Mikes practically yelled and frowned at his older brother.

"You have legds, you have hands and you know where the kitchen is. The only thing is actually needed, which you haven't got, is a brain!" Gerard giggled back, making me laugh and Ray stiffle a chuckle.

Bob sat next to Mikes, just listening...

"What's up Bob?" Gerard questioned, reading my thoughts.

"Bad hair day." He stated bluntly, running a hand through his short hair.

"Let is grow?" Mikes piped up, looking at Bob's blond-ish hair.

"Like afro boy over here?" He asked back.

Ray looked up, raising his eyes. He was clearly oblivious to our conversation and turned back to his own thoughts.

"Guys, we've got something to ask you." Gerard said, the silence too unbelievable.

"All of us?" Mikey seemed a little worried and looked to me for comfort. I nodded anmd smiled, ensuring him everything was fine.

"Mikey," Gerard spoke.

"Bob, Ray." I spoke at the same time as Gerard.

"We would be honoured if you could be our best men." We both finished, a hopeful smile appeared on both our faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cool fucking comments!
Cherub1578
Twi-hard818
Chemical.Love
Aiden Burn's