I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Fan!

Frank's P.O.V

We have a schedule, 'we' being me, Gerard, Jess and Harry. After coming off tour, a week ago, we decided that our sex lives were a bit too much.

We were always low on energy, and felt lazy 24/7!

So... How did we resolve this problem? That's where the schedule comes in!

On Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's, me and Gerard get to do whatever we want. Sex related, or not.

Tuesday's and Thursday's is Jess' and Harry's time, considering me and Gerard have been together longer, we had more days together.

On the weekend, that's when we spend our spare time with our friends. I found it pretty cleaver, to be honest.

"Guys?" Bob snapped me from my trance, waving a hand infront of Gerard and mines face.

"Sorry... What was that?" I asked, totally confused.

"Yeah, I was chatting to Harry..." Gerard added, hanging his head.

"Don't worry... Anyway, we have enough money to take a break from gigs and stuff. But, I would rather play 4 or 5 a week?" Bob looked around the four of us.

"Yeah, that way we know we're secure in the 'finanical' side of things..." Mikey pondered, gazing at a random wall in the room.

"It would build our fan base..." Ray inputted, gaining a few nods for most of us.

"I'll do it for the fans," We all said at once, a little shocked.

The silence was broke with the eruption of laughter. A few tears blurred my vision, the laughter had gotton a little too much.

*Two hours later*

We finally made it to the mall, after enduring over an hour of trafic.

"Is that-?" I heard from behind me.

"It is!"

"It's My Chemical Romance!"

"What the?" Mikey mumbled turning around, as we all did, and notice four girls.

"Wow!"

"Hello?" Ray greeted, waving his hand almost cautiously.

"H-hi," The tallest girl stuttered, another girl was visibly shaking.

"C-can you sign these, please?"

"Sure," We all agreed, signing some pieces of paper they had.

"Our first fans we've ever met, in the flesh!" I churped, grinned as we walked away.

We were all practically as extatic as the four girls we had met.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awesome comments!
Don't worry about not commenting in a while, it's fine =)

Alice Verney
Twi-hard818
Dowdy
Phantomnesoftheopera