I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Carnival

Gerard's P.O.V

Fuck! 6 months just flew past! Yeah, it had been six months since we came back from tour. I was beginning to miss to huge crowds. Although we get quite a few fans show up at our concerts, I needed to feel the rush of hundreds of people... Screaming our band name.

"C'mon," Mikey grinned impatiently. Me and Frank had agreed to tag along with my brother and his girlfriend, to a carnival.

"Okay, okay..." I huffed for the billionth time in the space of 5 minutes.

We exited the apartment and strolled to my car. Me and Frank hopped inside, and Mikey took Alicia to his own.

I followed my brothers car lights, not knowing where I was going.

"Two tickets please?" I asked the woman behind the stand.

I payed for our tickets, gaining a few kisses from Frank and 'aww's from Mikey and Alicia. I didn't mind though, to be honest.

We all entered the huge fare ground, blinded by the bright blinking lights. Huge roller coasters were scattered throughout the huge field.

"Wow!" Mikey mumbled, or what seemed like a mumble, the surroundings were too loud.

"I know," I grinned, wrapping my hand around Frank's waist and walking futher into the strange place.

It was fairly dark, but the bold artificial lights had kept the area bright.

"This one!" Mikey jogged over to a massive roller coaster, dragging his girlfriend along by the hand.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked, walking around the grhass randomly.

"I wasn't a teddy Gee-Gee," He pouted hopefully, pointing to a spot with many games, such as a huge hammer and bell.

"Okay," I rolled my eyes playfully and strolled towards a few of the stands.

"This one?" He nodded towards a stand which held empty bottles, along with some throwing balls.

"Yeah, it looks like fun..." I agreed, being the first in line to try out this game.

"Hello sir, would you like to win something for your-uh, boyfriend?" He looked over to Frank momentarily, then back to me.

"Yep," I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"3 balls for 1 dollar, or 10 balls for 2 dollars?"

"10 balls please?" I handed him the money, then got given the plastic circles in return.

"Good luck!"

I shot them all, trying and failing, to get all the bottles down.

"Sorry, better luck next time... Fags," He muttered under his breath, turning his back to me.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I growled, but he didn't seem threated, he just turned around slowly and calmly.

"I called you fags," He smirked unpleasantly.

"Gee... Don't," Frank took my arm, trying to drag me away.

"Whatever," I frowned, walking away once again.

"Yeah, walk away!" He called after us.

I marched towards the smug man, stuck up my middle finger and screamed 'fuck you'. But that wasn't enough, I wasted my money on this pathetic low life... So, I grabbed the biggest bear, that hung from the breaking ceiling, and an for my life.

It wasn't long before me and Frank got kicked out, atleast I got to keep the bear?

"There we go," I handed the over sized teddy to my husband.

"Thank you," He siled genuinly, holding it close to his body and giving me a small kiss on the cheek. He then moved his head, after pulling away, and kissed my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alice Verney
Phantomnesoftheopera