I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

B.I.T.C.H!

Frank's P.O.V

*3 years later*

"So, our next album will be out in two weeks!" Bob cheered, practically jumping up and down.

Us, as a band, have grown emotionally closer. I never thought it would happen. I suppose I have the fans to thank.

"We have a photo shoot in nearly an hour!" Mikey paniced, looking around us all.

"Chill, we just need to get changed... That's all!" Gerard sighed, rolling his eyes.

He kissed my temple and then held me up off his lap.

"C'mon, we need to find some clothes," I giggled, skipping to our room, holding Gerard's hand in mine.

*At the photo shoot*

"We need some black eye liner!" A woman screeched from the far end of the room.

The blonde-haired woman was currently with Gerard. She only needed to fix his eye liner and mascara.

"C'mon kiddo, we need to do your hair," A very posh voice fluffed my hair from behind.

I swifly turned my head, looking at a younge man with bright blue eyes and pitch black hair.

"Kiddo?" I questioned, cocking an eye brow at him.

"Yep," He churped in reply, guiding me to a seat behind Gerard.

"So, Gerard... How are you feeling?" The same blonde-haired woman purred in his ear.

I could see them from the mirror. I did trust Gerard, don't get me wrong, but I didn't trust her.

"Yeah, fine," Gerard flipped her off, making me giggle

No-one had heard my quiet outburst. It was amazing how that stupid, one-stemmed-brain cell, didn't understand that Gerard was taken.

"Are you sure? I could help you relax..." She offered rubbing his shoulders, and perposley bending over his shoulder to whisper in his ear.

"I said I was fine," He huffed, seeming to get a little uncomfortable.

I wasn't going to take this!

"Hey Gee-baby," I spoke, getting off my chair and strolling towards him.

"I was just thinking about you," Gerard gushed; pleased to see me.

He sprung from the situation, he once felt unsure and uncomfortable about.

His lips fell on my own, I ran my tongue across his lips. This would be one of those rare moments when I get to take control and become dominant.

After a few moments of rubbing our tongues together, I pulled away and smirked.

In the corner of my eye, stood that horrid bitch. Her mouth agape in shock, but her eyes told her different story. She seemed pissed off and angry.

*An hour later*

We were given water, on our break, and a few refreshments. My eyes had began to blur; the flashing lights were too harsh.

"You always want something you can't have!" We over heard a woman shout, from the other side of our room.

"I don't care!" I noticed that voice, it was the pathetic excuse for a lady... The one which thought she could have MY man.

Gerard burst out laughing, followed by me. No-one knew what we were laughing at, and just presumed we were being weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm helping red_black a little too much... I don't know if it's because it used to me my old stories, or what... But I'm really sorry.

Phantomnesoftheopera- Ha! Your comment made me laugh so hard!!!
chupsy936
Twi-hard818
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney