I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

House

Gerard's P.O.V

We were currently filming The Black Parade, and it was fucking awesome! Seriously, I loved it.

Sure, I was out of breath and needed a lot of coffee... But it was worth it.

"Coffee, milk, two sugars!" My brother yelled, clapping his hands together.

"Mikey! Just because we're filming a huge music video, it doesn't give you the right to order people around!" I shouted from the other side of the set.

"Aright, alright," He replied, sighing loud enough for me to here.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the jacket to my outfit. My body was boiling hot!

"C'mon, the're filming soon," Frank ran up to me and kissed my cheek.

"Okay, if I must," I grinned playfully.

I was pulled up by Frank, and he ran up to the parade. I jumped on top and grabbed ahold of the micro phone.

*Four hours later*

"I told you... That hair stylist dude cute my hair, while I tried to protect you from that idiotic tramp," Frank huffed, dabbing down a small fraction of his hair.

It wasn't cut off too much, I barely even noticed. But I found it humorous to tease him.

"Okay, I believe you..." I smirked, pulling up outside our house.

Oh, did I mention... We have a house! No?

We entered our house and fell on the couch. Although we had a 52 inch television, we didn't feel like watching it.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not much, but was saving it for the last chapter....

Yep, tomorrow is the last chapter. Danm, I'm a bit upset... This is the second story I've finished, in less that a week.

But, when I make a new story (in a few days) I'll be sure to post the web adress on here.

Phantomnesoftheopa
chupsy936
Alice Verney

Thanks!