I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Hold My Hand

Gerard's P.O.V

"Yes! Ofcourse," Mikey cheered and ran towards us, tackling his brother.

"Dude, that sounds fucking awesome," Ray smiled and came over to hug me, patting me on the back too.

"Sure, that is absolutely great!" Bob grinned and came over to shake my hand.

The five of us; this is how we grew up, this is the way it was and this is how it will always be.

*That night*

"Baby, where was you going to take me?" Frank asked, referring to this morning.

"C'mon," I giggled and bought his shoes into the living room. Slidding both his feet into the vans, we set off out of the apartment.

When we got down to the bottom of the street, I softly laced my fingers in his. Entwining our hands, we held them loosely by our sides.

I took my fiancee to a deserted field, looking down at him and smiling.

"You want to fuck me in a field?" Frankie asked and raised an eyebrow, clearly needed an answer.

"Not tonight baby, maybe another night." I promised, making him frown and nod.

Walking to the middle of the grass, I sat down and pulled him down with me. We lay ing the grass, hand in hand, staring at the sky.

"Kiss me?" Frank asked, nearly unaudible, but I heard.

I lent on my side and stared in his eyes, watching them shine in the light of the moon. Stars could be seen in his greenish-brown eyes.

Leaning in, we let our mouths touch. Seperating our lips and closing them again, I lifted my hand and rested it on Frank's hip. My tongue carressed his bottom lip and both out tongues stroked one anothers.

"How it is possible that I love you so much?" Frank questioned, gazing in to my eyes with the same amount of love that I felt.

"I-I just can't explain what I would do for you. The things I would do, just to make sure you are never hurt."

My heart swelled as I spoke my last sentence, then everything went silent and only the two of us was apparent to my brain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will be better, want to guess why?
Because the wedding is arriving!

Cherub1578
Twi-hard818-yep
Draconia27
Chemical.Love
Aiden Burn's