I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Disagreements

Frank's P.O.V

A week had flown past, the time had disappeared before I knew it. Today was the day me and Gerard began to plan for our wedding.

"So, you want some coffee?" Gerard asked and turned back to me as the kettle boiled.

"Yeah please," I nodded and smiled as his lips joined to mine. A sensation, of pure love, filled my body as Gerard's hands held my hips.

By the time we had finished our innocent kiss, the water was steaming hot. Making our coffee, we took them into the living room and sat on the couch.

"C'mon then," Gerard patted my leg and took a book from the side table.

The book he held contained churches that would allow us to get married close to where we lived. Mikes had gotten it for us, he was eager to help with anything we needed.

"Mikey put some pieces of paper on the pages of churches that look appealing." I nodded and mentally made a note to thank him later. I noticed there were three different colours of paper in different places of the book.

"Why are there different colours?" I asked, frowning slightly in confusion.

"The pink ones are the churches that look nice. The yellow papers show churches that are close by. And the orange, I think that they're nice places and the ones that are close by." Gerard opened the hard-back book, flicking the pages to the first coloured mark.

"Yellow? So this one is close by?" I questioned and tapped the page and saw a picture of the chapel type thing.

"Yeah, but I don't really find it that nice to look at." Gee scrunched him nose up, shaking his head whilst turning to the next marked page.

"Same," I agreed and gazed at the pink coloured piece of paper.

"That looks really nice. But... I just don't get 'that' feeling about it." I looked at the picture for a while and read the text. The building was 200 years old and belonged to a man called Mr. Hill.

"I don't know, I quite like it." My opinion had clearly made the two of us enter a disagreement.

I folded the page down, to remember which one it was, as we kept looking through.

After a few more pages were turned, Gerard spotted one he liked. It was another yellow marked page.

"This one looks really nice." I turned to follow Gerard's finger that pointed towards a different old building.

"Let's just keep looking, yeah?" I grinned and went to flick the page.

"Are we ever going to pick one that both of us like?" Gerard tilted his head and was searching for an answer within my eyes.

"Ofcourse we will." I reassured and smiled to emphasize my statement.

"Will we?" Gerard's voice shown the uncertainty he felt.

"What about," I turned to an orange page near the back of the book. "This one."

I didn't even look at the photo, I just watched his gaze as our eyes locked together. I turned my look towards the photo and immediately fell in love with the tattered bricks. The affect of it's oldness gave a wise edge to the playful field. It's scenery was purely breath-taking.

"I-I love it," Gerard's eyes couldn't be drawn away from the beautiful sight before us.

"We must book it."
♠ ♠ ♠
When should Frank get his vampire?
1) The wedding.
2) When The Band's Formed.

I am really sorry for not updating yesterday, I was ill and although I (just about) updated my other frerard... I wasn't up for updating another.

But, I hope this makes up for it? =)

Chemical.Love
Aiden Burn's
Frerard_13
Cherub1578
Twi-hard818
Draconia2


So amazing comments! =)