I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Our Little Helper

Frank's P.O.V

"Thank's Mikey, it meant a lot." Gerard seemed really thankfully towards his younger brother and then finished their conversation. He passed the phone to me.

"Mikes, ma' main main!" I shoutyied down the phone, purposefully making him giggle.

What up with all the street talk? He asked, just as 'slang' as myself.

"Nothing... I am just really happy. You made things so much better for us. We picked wolving church, it looks really great."

Yeah, and it's close. Thank was one of my personal favourites.

"How did you know?"
Gerard couldn't stop talking about it,
Mikes simply stated.

"Cool, anyway... We were wondering if you could come shopping, for our tuxes, with us?" I asked hopefully.

Ofcourse, oh! This is going to be so fun. Just the three of us, like how it used to be.

"Are you sure you're straight?" I went in to a fit of laughter and doubled over.

Positive, He churped down the phone.

"Be here in an hour?" I questioned.

After agreeing, we hung up and I told Gerard our conversation. An hour went past and a knock broke us from our conversation.

"I'll get it," Gerard got up, from next to me, and aproached the door.

"Hey lil' bro'," Gerard was obviously eager to thank his brother, as was I.

After their greeting, I hear Gee's sibling. "Frankie!" Mikes ran in and spotted me on the couch. Jumping at me, with full force, he hugged me tightly. Gerard needed to intervene in order to get him off me.

"Hey Mikes," I grinned and hugged him lightly.

After half an hour of talking, we set off in the car, to go shopping for some tuxes.

"We'll get mine and Frank's now, then yours, Bob's and Ray's later." Gerard decided as we pulled up in a parking lot.

Agreeing, we stepped out and entered the nearest 'smart clothes' shop. I gazed at all the amazing tuxes, looking at which ones would suit my skin and face shape. God, you can tell my 'into' men.
♠ ♠ ♠
Amazing comments, as usual =D!

Chemical.Love
Aiden Burn's
Cherub1578
Twi-hard818
Draconia27