My Thoughts You Can't Decode

Chapter 3

Telle's tongue was far back in my throat, and I was straddled across his lap. One of my hands snaked around his neck and dug into his silky hair, and the other firmly rubbed the budding erection underneath his zipper. His right hand cupped one of my breasts and the other stroked slowly down my shoulders to my belt line. I shivered and rocked my pelvis towards him. His lips moved to the base of my neck, where it met with my collarbone. I moaned as the tingles ran down my spine.

I reached for his belt buckle and unbuckled his pants. He helped me slide them off to the floor and slid his hand up my shirt and under my bra. His fingers moved over my nipples, gently stroking until they rose higher. My bra came off and landed beside his pants, followed by his shirt and mine. We quickly stripped the rest of our clothes, our faces staid and focused on the task at hand.

He asked me one last time, "Are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes, Telle. I am."

He kissed me and lay me down on the couch. I could only see his eyes in the darkness, but I could feel his hands and...

Oh my gosh.

I had forgotten how great that felt. He gently thrust in and out of me, panting with every movement.

"Oh Hayley," he whispered. "You're so soft..I missed all of you...so sweet..."

Telle rested his head on my shoulder while he moved in and out, back and forth. I squeezed his shoulder, relieving my pleasure tension.

"Telle..."

He grunted. I recognized it--he was about to come. His thrusts became deeper; my moans became louder as the tip stroked my G-spot and his pubic bone rubbed my clit.

"Oh Telle!" I hollered. My legs flew up in the air and I bit my lip as I got closer to my peak. Telle came hotly inside of me, pushing me to the edge. I had forgotten how much better at sex Telle was than Brandon. His lips touched mine.

"I love you, Hayley Williams," he said.

"I love you, Tyler 'Telle' Smith."

He giggled, then pulled out. We wrapped our arms around each other and stared into each other's eyes.

Brandon didn't care, but Telle did.