Stay Still

The Morning After

Groaning, I rolled over in bed only to land face down on the floor. Lifting my head I looked around. I had not been in my bed like I had thought, I had been on the couch and I was now laying on my living room floor. Acacia, Brittany, Heather, Abby and Nikki were all passed out in various places around the room. Brittany had a beer bottle dangling from her fingers and Acacia had icing all over her face from when we decided to throw it at her. Groaning again I tried to sit up. Since I was the only one who just drank Apple Juice last night it was my job to get everyone up. They all needed to go home and get ready. It was Acacia’s wedding day!

“Hey, guys, wake up!” I said, nudging Brittany’s side with my foot. She slapped me and went back to sleep. I kicked her harder and she jumped up, about to yell at me. Doubling over she grabbed her head and moaned.

“Puke on my carpet and I will kill you.” I told her very seriously. Walking over to Acacia I shook her gently. “Wake up bride-to-be.” I said, grinning. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a confused expression. “Today’s the big day.” I grinned bigger.

She sat up quickly, “Oh my God! I’m marrying Jared today!” she yelled, waking up Heather and Nikki. Abby just rolled over. Thankfully she was on the floor already so she didn't fall.

“Yup, you’re marrying Jared in exactly four hours, which means you need to get up so I can make you beautiful. Well, even more beautiful.” I said, laughing at her scared expression. “Don’t worry, Heather is staying to make sure I don’t go overboard.”

Nikki sat up and stretched, “I better get home and get ready. I’ll see you guys in a little while.” she said as she got up and walked to the front door.

I went over to Abby and shook her. “Got to wake up.” I said.

Moaning, she looked up at me, “Do I have to?” I nodded. “Fine. I guess I have to go home and try to make myself presentable.” she mumbled as she stood up.

I walked her to the door to make sure she didn’t pass out again and then went back to the living room. Cracking my knuckles, I looked over at Acacia. “Ready?” I asked, grinning maniacally. She ran and hid behind Heather. I laughed and then went over to her and grabbed her arm. “Come on.” I said, dragging her with me to the upstairs bath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally an update. sorry for the wait and sorry it's kind of short, next one will be better!