Stay Still

The Honeymoon

Jared's POV

The taxi pulled up to the hotel at exactly 2 in the morning. Instead of waking Acacia up I gathered her up in my arms and carried her into the lobby. I loved carrying her. She was all cuddly and warm. She wrapped her arms around my neck and snuggled her face into my shoulder. Having already called ahead to check in I just went to the elevator and pressed the button with my foot. Acacia woke up when the doors opened.

Yawning she asked, “Where are we?”

“The hotel. I’m carrying you up to our room and then I’m going to take all your clothes off and make passionate love to you all night.” I told her, grinning.

“Do we have to wait till we get to the room?” she asked, making her grip around my neck even tighter.

God I loved this woman. I leaned my head down and attached my lips to hers. We stayed that way all the way up to the 16th floor. I carried her into our room and kicked the door shut with my foot. I stayed leaning against the door as our kiss continued to deepen. Our tongues melting together. Finally I pulled back just a little and set her on her feet. Stretching up on her tip toes she tried to kiss me again but I held her back.

“Hold on cutie.” I whispered and pulled my shirt off. She grinned and went to do the same for herself but I took her hands in mine. She sighed and looked at me with impatience. “I wanna do it.” I said. Rolling her eyes she let her arms go limp at her sides. Putting my hands on her hips I pulled her closer to me and backed her up to the bed. She sat down and kicked her flip-flops off. I stayed standing in front of her as I unbuttoned my jeans. Once those were off I leaned down to her and kissed her again. Wrapping her arms around me she pulled me down on top of her.

“I don’t want to wait anymore. I want you now.” she demanded.

I chuckled. “Alright. You asked for it.” Undressing the both of us quickly I did what I said I was going to when we were in the elevator.

Hours later we laid there, wrapped up in each other's arms, panting and sweaty. I was finding it hard to come back to reality.

"Holy shit." I breathed into her ear.

She giggled. "Is it just me or was that even more amazing now that we're married?"

I leaned up on my elbows and smiled down at her. "It's just you." I said and she smacked me. I laughed as she tried to wriggle out from under me. "Aw, sweets, I was kidding. Don't move. Of course it was more amazing. Everything about being married to you is amazing." I whispered sweetly. I knew she couldn't resist sweet talk.

"You are such a suck up." She told me as she rolled us over so she was on top. I groaned as she straddled my hips. I was already getting hard again. She leaned down and pressed soft kisses across my throat. Finally she brought her lips up to mine and kissed me as she pulled me inside of her once again.

The Next Morning -

“Good morning beautiful.” I said when Acacia opened her eyes. I had been awake for almost a half hour just watching her sleep. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I still couldn't believe that she was all mine, even after all these years. I was the luckiest guy on the planet.

“Good morning.” she whispered sleepily.

I leaned down and kissed her lightly as I traced little patterns on her leg, which was draped across my hip. “What do you want to do today?” I asked.

She smiled up at me. “Oh, I have a few ideas.” she whispered as she pushed me onto my back. “I wanna stay in bed all day and make love with you over and over. Then I wanna get room service and make love with you again.” she told me with a sparkle in her eyes.

“Sex, sex, sex. That's all the woman thinks about.” I grinned. "Thank God." I then flipped her onto her back so we could begin our day.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for Acacia. And I sure hope she appreciates it cause it's hard for me to write about this kind of stuff. ;p

Image

Photo credit - xAcaciaxHurleyx via www.mybanners.com