This Is Our Life

It was fun while it lasted...

After they had taken Kath to the hospital to have her stomach pumped, the police had searched and found Izzy. Of course, she was dead. They did have priorities. Kath had said she could hold on until Izzy was dead.

It had been fun...

Zara sighed, remembering happily.



"Don't hurt me!" Izzy had screamed, pathetically, before Zara had even touched her, tears already streaming down her face.
"Don't scream, I'll just cut out your tongue," said Kath, irritably, from where she was laid, on one of the beds.
"There's cum on that," Jess had told her, but Kath didn't care.
"Right then," said Zara, "I am gonna cram you full of drugs and you are gonna die s l o w l y and p a i n f u l l y. And I am gonna torture you throughout."
"Can we join in?" asked Abbi.
"No, this is private."
"Camera," coughed Kath, "Has anyone got a...camera...for filming it?"
"Kath, if the police storm in," said Emz, "The last thing we want is proof."
"Why is it? I want to remember this moment forever!"
"Shh," said Zara, "I want to hear nothing but Izzy's screams."
They shushed, just for Zara. Although Jess was finding it hard to keep quiet, and Abbi kept bursting out into an Eminem song.
After forcing the drugs down Izzy's throat, she began.
"So, Izzy, have you got anything to say?" demanded BA from the background, "Maybe an apology to Zara?"
"Admitting you're a bellybutton fluffed bitchy pigheaded bumhole?" suggested Rosie.
"Hey! Don't insult bumholes!" said Kath.
"Or pigs. Or bellybuttons," said Abbi, "Coz bellybuttons are cool."
"Say it!" said Zara. waving a red hot poker in front of Izzy's face.
"I'm so sorry for doing what I did!" yelped Izzy hurriedly, "I am a complete and utter idiot!"
BA whispered something in her ear.
"And I am worse than a bellybutton fluffed bitchy pigheaded bumhole and I've never deserved to know anyone as awesome as you and I should have commited suicided ages ago because I am a stain on this earth and nobody in their right mind would like me or love me and I just deserve to die and-"
"You deserve all this pain?" asked Zara.
"What pain?" said Izzy, stupidly.
"This pain!" said Zara, slamming the red hot poker into her face.
Izzy screamed so loudly Nova had to run out and buy everyone those special dumming headphones.
Zara had had a lot of fun with Izzy...and she was genuinely upset when Izzy finally died...


Nobody had the heart to blame Kath for the fact they were stuck in a stupid cell. After all, it could have easily been any one of them who had taken the drugs.

Kath was still in hospital, but the others were suffering in cells....and most of them were having withdrawal symptoms.

It was not good. Things were going to explode soon...