This Is Our Life

Missing Scrabble? No way!

She awoke to a mess. Bodies were scattered everywhere, most naked. She was surprised to find that she herself was naked, but she didn’t know what sex cult stuff the Mods did. She shuddered, not wanting to imagine.
Kath was violently humping the Bongo that had been attached to her early, and as far as Zara knew, there was an orgy in the corner.
“ZARA! COME AND JOIN IN!” shrieked HRL.
Zara rubbed her eyes. She must have had some drugs after all. HRL was there….Oh god.
Kath had finished and made her way to Zara. “Want some action?” she asked.
“I think we should go now,” said Emz, “I have to spoil the fun, but WE’RE GOING TO MISS SCRABBLE IF WE AREN’T CAREFUL!”
The room went instantly silent apart from Bongo, who was still humping the floor. Maybe he hadn’t realised Kath had gone.
“Not scrabble!” cried Cherri, reaching for her clothes.
There was a flurry of movement and in less that ten seconds they all had clothes on. Maybe not the right clothes in the right places [Zabba had Licky’s bra on his head. Kath didn’t wear a bra, so she was okay.] but they were dressed.
“Okay, I get the sarcasm,” Emz said, folding her arms.
“What sarcasm?” said Cherri.
“ARE YOU KIDDING? WE LOVE SCRABBLE!” screamed Ruthie.
“Wait, you can’t leave, you’re kidnapped,” said Ellef.
“Wanna bet?” said Mlz, walking out of the front door.
“MLZ!” Ruthie screamed after her, “You’ve forgotten to put a top on!”
Rosie threw her some socks. “Here, wear them!”
“How the hell? MY BOOBS ARE BIGGER THAN THESE!” yelled Mlz.
“Aw, are they small socks?” Kath said, as Mlz glared.
“Weee,” said Jess.
“Has someone given her drugs this morning?” asked Nova.
“I’m sorry,” said BA, “But she was threatening to dance naked with Ellef.”
“Oh, I see,” said Zara.
“Oh nooey,” said Abbi.
“What?” said Rosie, edging away from Cuppa who had been edging nearer to her.
“I’ve lost my packet of peanuts.”
There was silence.
“What were you even doing with a packet of peanuts?” Emz asked eventually.
Abbi shrugged.
“Abbi,” said BA, “Are they even peanuts?”
“HEY, LOOK, LOOK WHAT I’VE FOUND!” Nova said.
They crowded around.
“There they are!” said Abbi, reaching out.
“Abbi, they are not peanuts, they are pills,” said Zara, licking her lips, “I’ll confiscate them and-”
“NO!” Licky said.
“Give them to Jess,” suggested HRL.
“The most mature thing to do would be to throw them away,” said Shauna.
“We ain’t mature,” Kath said, popping one into her mouth.
“Kath!” said Zara, “Share!”
“Nonononono,” said Kath, snatching the bag from Nova.
“We’re missing scrabble,” said Emz.
After sharing shocked looks, they all ran back to Ellef’s academy.