My Brother's Best Friend

Forty One

Frank's POV
*The Next Morning.*

I felt the sensation again. Here it comes. Oh God. The burning in my throat had subsided for only a second, before the liquid passed through my mouth into the toilet bowl. I groaned. I was paying for last night in a big way. My head was pounding and the entire contents of my stomach gurgled before me in the toilet bowl. A knock on the door sounded like a million drums going off.

"What.."I groaned.

"Frankie?" Gerard said opening the door. I put my face on my arm which was proped on the edge of the toilet seat.
"Here, I got you some pain killers and some water." I gladly took the pain killers and gulped them down. I gave Gerard a lazy smile.

"I'll have to keep an eye on you. You're hangovers are major." I just laughed.

"I'm going to bed." I groaned, shakily standing up. Gerard was at my side in an instant, helping me back into his room.
"Why don't you have a hangover?" I asked grumpily.

"Oh, I do. It's just not as bad as yours. You beat yourself up before we got smashed remember?"

"Oh yeah." I groaned and layed on his bed. Gerard got down beside me and kissed my forehead. He kissed from my forehead down my cheek to under my chin. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I love you, you know." Gerard said suddenly. I opened my eyes as his lips found thier way to my chest.

"And I love you too." I said, pulling his face up to mine to kiss his lips softly.

-------------The Next Day---------

"Dude that it one massive bruise on your head. What happened?" Quinn asked me. I sighed.

"I beat myself up. Then I got drunk." Quinn looked shocked.

"You don't beat around the bush do you?"

"Huh?"

"It's a saying, never mind. So why did you beat yourself up?"
I'd just met this boy. Did I want to tell him everything? I decided I didn't.

"Oh, never mind." Quinn took the hint.

Our first class was together and we sat at our usual desk at the back. I didn't learn one thing about navigation that the teacher was rambling about. I sat looking out the window, wishing I was in Gerards arms.

"Frank! Repeat what I just said." The teacher suddenly yelled pulling me out of my dream world.

"That you're a big fat bitch with a big mouth." I yelled at her. She was so shocked she didn't know what to say.

"Get out of my room and go and see the Principal right now Frank Iero!"

"Yeah whatever." I stood up and gathered my things, aware that every eye in the room was on me. I felt Quinn stand beside me.

"What are you doing?" I said to him.

"I'm coming with you." I smiled weakly at him.

"You get out too then Quinn Allman. I don't ever want to see you two in my class ever again." We both made rude hand gestures as we walked out of the room and you could probably hear the teachers scream from our house.