Lack of Color

Yesterdays Feelings

A raindrop caressed your chin. You drew your hood over your head, and your hands longer into your sleeves in your hoodie, as you walked through the dark town.

Each time you saw a pair of lights from a car, your heart started pounding, and you had to remind yourself, that there was an entire week till.

At some point, you walked past some boys who had just left *Gatz and heard them comment you – mostly your ass. Any other day you would've been happy; it had served it's purpose. But today, you had other more urgent things to think about.

You walked senseless around the city, and passed a family that was taking a walk, witch was a popular thing to do for the tourists after supper.

A young girl asked her mother: “Mum, does anyone actually live here? Or is it only tourists?”

You smiled angered to yourself. Yeah. somebody were living here. Wishing they didn't. Actually it was only you, who lived here, wishing you didn't. Silly you.

You ended up by the waterfall. Most of it was frozen, but some water were still tossing down, past the bridge.

Somebody began singing – they were drunk, that was clear. You tried to shot them out, but it seemed impossible. So you found your Ipod in the pocket of the hoodie, while thinking of your mum saying, just this morning, that you eventually would get sick, wearing it and nothing else when it was so incredibly cold.

You thought she was just silly and overreacting. Now you'd been wearing this for so long, and you weren't dead yet. So you must've been doing something right.

Whilst thinking, you'd managed to get your headphones plopped in your ears, and started the currently playing song.

“All those feelings,
those yesterdays feelings
will all be lost in time,”
a male voice sang.

You rushed through the songs, to find the one you wanted to hear. This one just hurt. It reminded you too clearly of all that. And all that to come.

“Now I can't care to worry
I'm feeling so lonely
Breaking apart all this love in my heart,”
he continued.

Tears welled up in your eyes, and you mumbled angrily:

“For the love of all that's holy, will you please shut up!”

Finally you found the song you were looking for.

“Angels are watching over a Child,
Dear little infant, gentle and mild;
Hovering softly, vigil they keep,
Guarding the Baby while He's asleep.
Sleep, dear little Baby, sleep;
Angels over you watch will keep,
Hov'ring 'round your manger bed;
Sleep, Baby, sleep.

Dear little Baby, Jesus, the blest,
Sweet be your slumber, peaceful your rest.
Though in a manger cradled you are,
Angels keep watch by light of a star.
Sleep, dear little Baby, sleep;
Angels over you watch will keep,
Hov'ring 'round your manger bed;
Sleep, Baby, sleep.

Breezes of midnight, whispering low,
Tell of the blessings He shall bestow;
Dear mother, Mary, to Jesus sings,
While angels hover on their bright wings.
Sleep, dear little Baby, sleep;
Angels over you watch will keep,
Hov'ring 'round your manger bed;
Sleep, Baby, sleep.”


You smiled softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
First song she listens to is Yesterdays Feelings by The Used.
The second song is Angels Are Watching

*A club.

I hope you enjoyed, I'll update soon - please comment! ;3