I Know Something You Don't Know

twelve.

Brody Cohen and Oliver Sykes avoided eachother after that. They had also become the talk of Warped Tour. Everyone had their own input on the situation. They mostly didn't know the whole situation though. Only Brody and Oliver knew that. And they told no one about what was going on.

If anything, Brody made Oli realize a lot about himself. He saw so much of himself in her it scared him. In her words and through her actions he found himself watching himself. He never realized exactly what girls meant when they called him a dick or cried after he left them in the morning. Brody had now hurt him and he had never know what that felt like.

She fustrated Oli, she made him work for her affection- something else he simply wasn't used to. He didn't like chasing girls, so he never did. But with Brody, things were different. Oli spent a lot of him time obessing over her. And he hated that. His feelings confused him and caught him completely off guard. He did not come to Warped Tour expecting to find a girl like Brody. He didn't expect to like someone. Brody Cohen was really fucking with his head, and he was hating every second of it.

They came in contact almost two full weeks after their last interaction. It was after hours at Warped, and the nightly party was in full swing. Brody was talking Dustin from August Burns Red. Oli felt his blood boil at the sight of this. He knew very well why she was talking to him, and he knew very well what they would end up doing that night.

It pissed Oliver off that it wasn't him. It wasn't even the sex part that got him anymore. He wanted all of Brody Cohen, and he'd be dammed if he wasn't going to have her. He walked towards Brody and Dustin with a smirk on his face. He snaked his arm around her waist when he stood next to her and pulled her close into his body. She looked at him oddly and then looked back at Dustin, who was confused to say the least.

"'Sup mate?" Oli asked casually, placing a kiss on Brody's head. She tried to push him away, but Oli held on tightly. It didn't even look like she was struggling.

"Are you two, uh, together?" Dustin asked.

"No."

"Yes."

Oliver and Brody spoke at the same time. Dustin looked as if he was more confused than before.

"Brod!" Oliver exclaimed, looking at her in the eye now.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you cheating on me again?" He asked her loudly.

"We're not dating," she told him through gritted teeth. She wanted Dustin, and Oliver wasn't going to screw that up for her.

"Oh Brody," he said, his face falling. He moved his lips towards her ear, as if he was going to whisper. "I told you, there's no way that gonorhea's never gonna go away if you keep having sex! The doctor said it would be gone within a week if you just stopped. Seriously, I can't deal with it anymore."

What should have been a whisper, was said much loud enough for Dustin to hear, freak out, and leave. Oliver smiled as he saw him walk away and in the other direction. Brody pushed Oli away forcefully, causing him to stumble a bit. He was laughing at her at this point, happy his plan had worked out perfectly.

"Fuck you Sykes," she seethed.

"I wish you would," he replied with a smirk.

She yelled this time, growing fustrated. "And you fucking wonder why I don't like you back. Seriously, this is so fucking High School. Get over yourself Oliver. Seriously. To you, I'm like the ultimate form of narcissism. You see so much of yourself in me, that you just can't help but think you like me, because you sure do seem pretty damn full of yourself."

"Do you just think it's impossible for a guy to like you for you, and not like just fucking you?"

"Oh please Oli, shut up. Not everyone wants to suck your dick."

"I don't think that! I tried being nice, you were a bitch. I try being a dick, and you were a bitch. What the fuck else do you want me to do? Send you two dozen flowers and fucking annouce to the world I like you?!" Oliver yelled, his accent getting thicker as he words went on. Brody had come to realize when Oliver was mad, he became almost impossible to understand.

"Just be you, alright? See how that works out, fuck face," Brody spat before turning on her heel and stalking off towards the buses.

Saying Brody was angry was an understandment. If Oliver liked her as much as he claimed to, he needed to be himself. He didn't need to be a prick, and he didn't need to be what he thought a nice boy should be. It pissed her off that Oliver felt like he could just go anywhere and get anything, or anyone, just because he was Oliver Sykes.

Saying Brody was surprised when she woke up the next morning was an understandment. She walked out of her bunk and into the front lounge to see two dozen pink lilies crowded around the counter top.

"This is getting rediculous," Sean told her.

"Just tell him you like him too already and get over yourselves," Nat rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you two!" She yelled, smiling softly as she ran her fingers over the flowers.

Brody may have had a heart of stone, but just like any other girl, flowers still made her melt.
♠ ♠ ♠
so tomorrow i will be gone until monday the 13th. i'll be in disney world for spring break!
so don't fret, when i come back i'll make sure to update asap!
thank you for all of your comments! they made me shmileee :]

also! would someone be so kind as to make me a banner for my new john o'callaghan story entitled, I Need You So Much Closer? it'd be just lovely of you.
xoxo.