I Know Something You Don't Know

sixteen.

Airports didn't bother Brody very much. In fact, she kinda liked them. She liked the feel of the place, she just didn't like what happened after spending a few hours in one. Brody liked the idea of traveling, much more than she actually liked traveling itself.

"I can't believe I have to fly alone," Brody sighed as Nat and Sean helped with her bags at check in.

"Sorry," Sean sent an apologetic smile her way.

"I guess it's not your fault. More Mike's fault I guess. He shouldn't have booked all this shit," she smiled. Sean laughed and threw his arm over her shoulder.

"It won't be so bad, I'm sure," Nat tried to reason with her.

"I sure hope not," she said. She finished check in a few minutes later and she was off to get through security. The walk wasn't far, and it came far too soon. She didn't want to say good-bye to her friends.

"You know you're welcome on our next tour," Nat offered.

"And the tour after that," Sean added. "We like having you around Brody."

"Yeah, you get the job done," Nat said. Brody smiled at this.

"I tried my best," she said sheepishly.

"Well you did great for your first tour," Sean reassured her.

"Call us when you land," Nat said, going in for a hug. He squeezed her until she could no longer breath, and then Sean did the same thing.

"Fuck, I think you crushed my ribs," she whined, rubbing her sides. "Assholes."

"That's the Brody we're used to!" Nat exclaimed with a smile.

"Now, go hurry up. You'll miss your flight," Sean said, pointing towards security. Brody smiled and hugged them each one last time before making her way through security.

She got to her gate with about an hour to kill. She found a seat by the window and curled her legs underneath her body. Sighing, she pulled out her iPod and shoved her ear buds in her ears. She tried to drown out the sounds around her, and get calm before she stepped foot on the plane.

The idea of being thousand's of feet over people's heads bothered Brody. And although people always told her it was more likely you would die in a car crash, Brody felt if she was in a car crash she'd have a better chance of surviving than if she was in a plane crash. She hated taking off, she hated landing, and she hated everything in between.

Lucky for Brody, she fell asleep for the majority of her flight, only having to be awake for the last half hour of the flight. She ate the food she had gotten when she was asleep, and by the time she had finished and was settled with her iPod on, she was told to turn it off and that they were finally landing.

This was the part Brody hated. She pressed her legs to her chest and plugged her ears with her fingers. She took deep breaths and closed her eyes tightly.

The next thing she knew, she was safely back on the ground. Because she was seated towards the front of the plane, she was able to get off quickly. She grabbed her carry on and stepped off of the plane and into the terminal. She looked around and followed the signs for baggage claim. When she got there, she found her place in the crowd and waited patiently for her bags.

"You're here," a voice came from behind her. Brody turned around swiftly, only to stare him straight in the green eyes. Oh, those eyes.

"I am," she said with a small nod.

Oliver looked completely bewildered. He had fully expected to come to the airport and wait and wait, but never have Brody show up. When he finally saw her from across the baggage claim area, he couldn't believe it.

"Why'd yeh come?" He asked, his mouth still hanging open slightly. Brody smiled at him softly and looked him up and down. He was wearing a Fresh Till Death shirt of his own company and a black beanie cap, his usual jeans covering his legs. His big puppy dog green eyes were bright and filled with a sense of wonder. He seemed to be more shocked than anything to see Brody standing in front of him.

"Because," she sighed, glancing over her shoulder to see if her bags were anywhere near her.

"Because why?" He pressed on.

Brody groaned and raked her fingers through her dirty hair. "Because I wanted to see what the UK was like," she said avoiding his eyes.

Oliver grinned widely and placed his hands on her hips, pulling them close to his. She turned around and stared into his chest.

"That's all?" He asked her.

"Mhm."

"There's nothing else?" He smiled. "Or no one else?"

"Nope," she said shortly. He pulled her even closer and kissed her neck softly.

"There's not a certain boy who yeh came to see?" He whispered into her neck. Brody groaned and pushed him away. His hands were still placed on her hips, but she was farther away from him.

"Listen Oliver," she began, this time looking right into his green orbs. "I came here because you confuse the hell out of me. I don't think I trust you, but I feel like I should. Sometimes I feel like you mean everything you say, and then others I feel like you just wanna get in my pants," she explained. "You know, you are the only boy I've ever slept with sober."

Oliver's green eyes went wide at this statement. He hadn't expected her to be so honest with him. The only time he had ever heard her talk like this is the time she invited him on the bus and they watched Josie and the Pussycats. He had expected her to come up with a smart ass answer and make him feel like they were back to square one.

"Seriously?" He asked, unable to say anything else.

"Seriously," she nodded. "That must mean something, right?" Oliver smiled and pulled her close to him again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his head down to her level. She placed her lips against his ear.

"I know something you don't know," Brody whispered into his ear.

"And what's that?" He asked with a smile.

"I think I kinda like you," she said, biting her lip.

Oliver moved his head so they were looking eachother in the eye. "I like yeh too. No kinda involved."

Brody laughed lightly and pressed her lips to Oliver's. She knew her decision was reckless, and she knew she'd probably spend nights regretting her decision, but for now- she felt like she belonged there in Oliver's arms with her lips against his.

For now, things were okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.
thank you for reading, commenting, subcribing, anything of that sort. it makes my day- really.
i'm bummed this is ending, but i wanted to go out with a bang, i bet you weren't expecting that were you? :]

thank you all again x72958340592, you're the best.<3

xoxo.