I Know Something You Don't Know

three.

"So I heard you turned down Sykes," Nat said as they lounged around on the bus. 3oh!3 was going on stage in 30 minutes, and the boys wanted to cool off before stepping out into the blistering sun.

"He didn't even offer anything," Brody smiled. "Otherwise I might have said yes."

"And then never spoke to him again," Sean added.

"I'm pretty sure he would have done something along those lines too. This is Warped Tour, I'm not here to find my soulmate," Brody said. Sean laughed at her.

"I guess your right," he shrugged.

"Besides, he could be fun," she smirked, looking out the window.

A few hours later, Brody and the boys of 3oh!3, found themselves at the first offical Warped Tour party. And no one wasted any time at all getting it started. And either did Brody, in fact when Oliver saw her first she was funneling a beer and holding a cigarette in between her fingers. He smiled and walked over to her. When she was finished she threw the funnel to the ground and threw her arms in the air, everyone around her cheered and she laughed. Her eyes flickered over to Oliver and she smiled, taking a drag of her cigarette and throwing it to the ground as she walked over to him.

Oliver smiled to himself, he knew she couldn't resist in for long, I mean, what girl could? Or so he thought. Brody was wearing a very tiny electric blue dress. Her hair was tousled and messy, and she had clearly been drinking for a while.

"Hey," she grinned. Oliver smiled back at her, giving her the up and the down. What he wouldn't give to rip that dress rig- "Where's your friend?" She asked. Oliver's thoughts stopped mid sentance.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"Where's that cute tall kid? Shit, what's his name.." she grumbled. "Oh! Curtis! Where is he?"

"He's back on the bus," Oliver answered. "You don't want to talk to me?" He asked dumbfoundedly.

Brody let out a hardy laugh at this comment. "Why? You think I would prefer you over your friend or something?"

"Well, no, but-"

"You think I'm just going to drop to my knees and suck your coc-"

"No!" He cut her off. She seemed amused at how fustrated he was getting. She laughed and grabbed his wrist.

"Do you think you can out party me Sykes?"

Oliver's ears perked up at this, and he smiled. "I don't think so," he said. "I know so."

"Oh, you do?" Brody grinned. "We'll see then."

This is all it took for Brody Cohen and Oliver Sykes to get completely wasted. By the end of the night, they were tripping over themselves, laughing at nothing. As the party came to a close, Oliver and Brody found themselves stumbling towards Bring Me the Horizon's bus, their lips attached. Oliver threw Brody against the bus when they were close enough. Brody smiled into their kiss, and Oliver moved his lips down her neck, nipping at her skin lightly. She giggled and tangled her fingers into his messy hair. He slipped his hand up her dress and she gasped.

"Get me on this fucking bus," she breathed. "Right now."

Oliver liked her commands, and he did exactly what she said. He fumbled to open the door, and when he did, he tripped up the stairs and sent himself and Brody tumbling to the floor. Oliver had landed on top of Brody, and he was nervous he had hurt her.

"Why are your pants so fucking hard to get off?" She mumbled against his neck. Oliver smiled and was thankful he hadn't crushed the girl. They sat up and Oliver helped her unzip his pants, she took them off skillfully after that and then took his shirt off. Oliver then picked her up and ran to the back lounge. She giggled as he shut the door behind them and threw her down on the couch.

He walked back over towards her and was about to lay on top of her when she put her hands out. He furrowed her eyebrows and she laughed. She grabbed his shoulders and stood up, pushing him down on the couch. She stood in front of him and took her hair out of the messy bun she had placed it in, shaking her head and letting her hair cascade down her back. Oliver smiled, reaching out towards her. She leaned in and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Wait," she smirked. She stood up straight again and slowly began moving her hips, running her fingers through her hair as she did so. She moved her hands from her hair down to the straps of her dress, and pushed them down, letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and walked over to Oliver seductivly. Brody straddled him, grinding her hips into his. Oliver couldn't take the foreplay any longer, he needed her right then. He ran his hands up her sides and moved to her back, where his fingers rested on her bra strap. He looked into her eyes as if to ask if it was okay, and she simply crashed her lips into his.

Oliver took that as an okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
weeeeeeeeee. i had a snow day today. just when i thought spring was right around the corner, a foot of snow comes falling down out of the sky. hey, at least i don't have school!
unfourtantly, i still have work. whatever, i need the money!

thank you for the comments! keep em coming!
xoxo.