I Know Something You Don't Know

nine.

Oliver and Brody parted ways after the set with a short make out session. Oliver had to go to an interview and Brody had to go continue to sell merch and deal with her best friends.

"Where they fuck have you been?" Mike yelled as soon as he saw Brody walking his way. But then the sun had begun to set and Warped was almost over.

"With Oliver," she said simply, taking a seat on the white folding chair behind the tent.

"You're not serious, are you?" Nat asked.

"I'm very serious Nat, why?"

"I thought you just fucked him and that was it?" Sean added.

"He's actually kinda nice," she said, staring off into the distance. "He calmed me down after you guys were total douchers today and then we watched a movie in the back of the bus," she explained.

"Ew, that's so gross, why did you have to do that on the couch?! We all sit there!" Nat yelled. Brody glared at the tall boy standing in front of her.

"I said we watched a movie you asshole, if we fucked I would have told you," she said. "You know what? Fuck you guys, I'm going back to the bus," she said, pushing herself off of her chair and exiting the tent. "And you can clean up the merch and load it all up yourselves fuckers!" She yelled over her shoulder.

Brody walked back to her bus slowly, not wanting to be alone when she got there. She thought of calling Curtis, but soon realized he would be at the same interview Oliver was at.
Suddenly Brody heard giggles from behind her. She furrowed her eyebrows, but kept walking. She could only imagine what she would see if she turned around. She then thought back to the night her and Oliver drunkingly stumbled to his bus. She laughed at the memory.

"Slut!" A clear voice rang out from behind Broday. She stopped in her tracks and turned to look. A group of girls were standing there, scowling at Brody. She raised an eyebrow and turned back around, they weren't worth her time of day. And it's not like she hadn't heard someone call her a slut before. She was known as the school slut in High School. After a while, the word lost it's meaning. "Slut!" The girl called again. Brody shook her head and kept walking, she soon reached all of the buses, and she knew the girls couldn't follow her back there.

She got to her bus and quickly changed into a small black dress. She felt gross in the clothes she was wearing. She then washed her hair in the sink in the kitchen area and put it up in a towel to dry. She figured there would be a party that night and she started to prepare herself now. There was nothing else to do anyway.

About an hour later, Brody was ready. She loosely curled her hair and put on a small amount of make-up. Simple eyeliner and a light shade of brown eye shadow was just fine by her terms. She didn't bother putting on a pair of flip-flops before she walked off the bus.

She didn't know where the party was; but she knew there was one. So she simply followed the music until she could hear and see a bunch of drunken people running around. She smiled at the sight and walked closer, hoping to see someone she knew. Soon enough she saw Oliver Sykes' tattooed arm waving at her, she laughed and walked over towards him. He engulfed her in a hug once she was close enough.

"You look gorgeous, love," Oliver told her. Brody smiled and thanked him.

"Whore!"

Dispite only hearing this voice twice before in her life, she knew exactly where it was coming from. Brody turned around slowly and looked to see the same girl standing a few feet away, her arms crossed, and a glare adoring her face.

"Do you know that bitch?" Brody asked Oliver. She grabbed his arm and blantenly pointed at the girl, causing her to become uncomfortable. Even from that far away, Brody could tell she felt awkward; this girl had no idea who she was messing with.

"Fuck," Oliver muttered, running his fingers through his onyx hair.

"I'll take that as a yes," Brody laughed.

"She's this crazy chick I was banging the last time I came here," he explained shortly. "She's some guy's sister or something...I don't know- nor do I care."

"She's been calling me a slut and a whore all day," she told him.

"Really?"

"I think she hates me," Brody said, gazing over at the girl again. Oliver laughed at this.

"She's probably jealous of you, love," he said. Brody smirked and turned towards him, placing her hands on his chest.

"You mean she's jealous because I'm with you?" She asked innocently, making her eyes wide and pouting slightly. Oliver looked down at her with a serious amount of lust in his eyes. She slowly began to trail her fingers down his chest, reaching his jeans quickly. When she did, she hooked her fingers around his pants, her thumbs against his skin.

"And because you're beautiful," Oliver said, moving his face closer to hers. Brody bit her lip and smiled up at him.

"Really now?" She asked in a low voice. "How jealous do you think she would be if I kissed you?" She whispered against his lips. Oliver was slowly going insane. She leaned on her tip toes and moved her lips to his cheek. "What if I made out with you right here?" She asked, her lips still brushing against his skin. She let her tounge graze across his cheek before she moved her lips right next to his ear. Her hot breath was driving him crazy, he balled his hands into fists to try and control himself. "How jealous would she be if I fucked you?" She growled lowly into his ear. Oliver's eyes practically bulged out of his skull at that point.

Brody pulled away from his ear and smiled up at him, still biting her lip. "You are so fucking hot," he said, placing his hands on her hips.

"You think so?" She asked seductivly. "Hot enough to chase?"

"Huh?"

Before Oliver could even understand what she had said, she began to run off in the opposite direction. She was heading towards the buses, so he glanced around the party and ran after her. He could hear her laughs as they got farther away from the party and closer to the buses. Soon they were weaving inbetween buses, Brody laughing and Oliver growing fustrated. He had heard of chasing a girl before, but this was a little rediculous.

As Oliver passed Gym Class Heros' bus, he noticed Brody growing close to her bus. He sped up and was able to catch up to her quickly; he slammed her back against the bus as soon as he was close enough to touch her. She smiled and arched her back, her feet leaving the ground.

"You're very eger for this, aren't you Sykes?" She whispered as Oliver's hands slide up her thighs.

"I won't give you the satisfaction of knowing the real answer to that question," he told her, pressing his lips against her's fiercely.
♠ ♠ ♠
1) josh bailey scored two goals last night! i don't even care that the islanders lost. i love that boy.<3
2) the next chapter in this story is my favorite! i can't wait to post it.
3) go read my nick jonas story! it's seriously lacking the love.

thanks for the comments on this! i love them! keep em coming! :]

xoxo.