Dirty Little Secret

First Day Back

Taylor’s POV

“Oh Drake. Yes, oh, yes!” I moaned from the bathroom of my boyfriend’s dorm.

I was on the sink with my legs around him as he pumped into me. He gripped my legs and spread them wider. I moaned louder. He pumped into me faster. I felt his huge cock moving in and out of my vagina. It was so pleasurable but a little painful because he was so huge! I clutched the back of his neck and he lifted me up off the sink and pushed me against the wall. He held my ass as he kept thrusting harder. I was yelling his name at the top of my lungs. I was praying nobody was around to hear this. Then finally, I felt him cum into me and our bodies both relaxed. He put me down and we jumped into the shower to get ready for the first day back to school. I rushed to my dorm room afterwards and began to get ready.

Drop dead gorgeous. Exotic. Hot. Dazzling. Rich. Beautiful. That was the way everyone around Preston High Boarding School described us as. Our senior year just approached. We sadly kissed summer good-bye and got ready for school once again for the fourth time. Everyone basically thought we were perfect, it really bothered me when people referred to us as the perfect little three. What nobody knew was that we were living in a secret nightmare. Everyday we prayed nobody would discover our biggest flaw in the universe. If they knew what really went on behind closed doors, we would probably be kicked out of the boarding school in Florida that our parents spent so much money on. I combed my hair one more time and applied a fresh coat of lip gloss.

“Time to make our entrance ladies,” I said to Violet and Leslie.

“I’m ready!” Leslie said smiling. I looked at my beautiful friends and smiled at them. Violet put her head down and smiled back. I saw right through her. My heart ached, she was trying to act like everything was fine, but we all knew it wasn’t.

“You think people will…you know…talk?” She asked concerned. She was referring to her boyfriend Jason and what had been going on between them. Thank god she had no bruises on her body today.

“No, don’t be silly. I doubt people even know,” I said to her as I rubbed her shoulder.

“She’s right you know,” Leslie added. “Let’s go!”

We marched out of our dorm rooms strutting down the halls like we owned the place. Well, we practically did. All eyes were on us, it was like we were in some kind of movie. I laughed in my head while I kept a smile on my face as we approached the cafeteria. We took a seat on our table since for the fourth time this year. Nobody even bothered sitting here, or they’ll have to deal with us. And nobody wanted that. There was a couple really hot senior guys eyeing us. They where knew, you could tell right away.

“Hey ladies!” Drake yelled as he scooted down next to me. He held my hand under the table and kissed my plumped lips. “You look beautiful.”

“Thanks baby,” I said back to him. We had been together since junior year. Our relationship has been pretty steady. Not too much drama or problems, thank god. I had enough of that.

Violet’s POV

I spotted Dustin from the corner of my eye looking at me. I guess he still wasn’t over me. God, boy just don’t know what a summer fling means these days! I felt my phone vibrate. Ugh, Dustin!

“Can we talk?”

“NO!” I replied and began chatting with the girls.

Taylor was so zoned out. It was like it was just her and Drake I swear. She always ignores me and Leslie now a days. Ever since Drake came along that’s all she ever seems to talk about. I envied her perfect relationship.

“He’s coming,” Leslie whispered into my ear. I looked up and saw Jason approaching. “Scoot over.”

Was she serious? I huffed and moved over.

“Hey,” He said while taking a seat and putting his arm around her. She smiled at him and they kissed. I couldn’t believe she was still with him after he hit her. Not once or twice, over a dozen of times. My phone vibrated again.

“Please, it’s important. Meet me under the tree’s in 5 min.”

I groaned and got up.

“I got to use the bathroom,” I said lying. Taylor knew I was lying right away but nodded her head.

I headed out while a bunch of freshmen’s looked at me with envy in there eyes. I loved it. The new senior guys whistled and winked. I winked back and waved. I left the cafeteria and made sure nobody was looking and headed to the tree’s. Dustin was standing there leaning against the tree.

“What’s so important that you have to blow up my phone over and over Dustin?” I asked while crossing my arms across my chest.

“Sorry. I just can’t get you out of my head. Your all I think about 24/7!” He pathetically said.

“Oh my god, Dustin. We had this talk already! Me and you used to fuck, that’s it! We have nothing together. We both used each other for some summer ass. They call it a summer fling!” I emphasized with my fingers.

“I know, but_

“No! No buts. Ugh, I can’t do this. Good-bye Dustin,” I shrieked and quickly started walking off.

“But, I think I love you!” I heard him yell. My legs and feet froze. I felt my heart burn. Did he just say, he loved me?

I turned around slowly.

“No, you don’t. You think you do,” I said confused and walked off. Whoa, no more summer flings with Dustin. We messed for 2 months, how could he possibly fall in love with me? Thank god I was never in love. I was still really confused and felt weird. I approached the cafeteria and sat back down.

“You took awhile,” Jason said. Ugh.

“And you care why?” I asked getting irritated.

“Because, my cousin kept asking, when’s that pretty girl coming back? I’m dying to meet her,” Drake suddenly said pointing to a table a couple feet away from us. I turned around and saw this really cute new senior smiling at me. I smiled back. Hmm, senior year should be interesting.

Leslie’s POV

“Why didn’t you call me last night?” Drake whispered into my ear.

“I fell asleep early, I was tired,” I said lying. I spent the whole day crying my eyes out after he threatened my life yesterday morning.

“Oh, well you could have told me,” He hissed.

“Jason please, I’m not in the mood to fight today,” I whispered back to him trying to remain calm and not make a scene. A couple of the girls came to our table smiling at us and talking. I smiled back.

“Who said anything about fighting. Where you talking to another guy?” He suddenly asked. I couldn’t believe he would say that right now.

“Stop it!” I whispered a little loud into his ear. I didn’t want to fight now or here.

“Let’s get out of here,” He said while clutching my hand.

“No, lets stay. The bell’s going to ring in a bit anyway,” I said back. He squeezed my hand under the table, hard.

“I said let’s get out of here,” He said sharply.

“Ok,” I said while we got up hand in hand. “See you guys later.”

“Where are you two going?” Taylor asked eyeing me.

“For fresh air,” Jason said as we walked away. My body shuddered. I hated the way he acted. But I loved him too.

“Your friend Taylor seriously got to start minding her own business,” He said shaking his head. We were walking by the school park hand in hand. I felt myself get angry. I hated it when people talked bout my friends, especially Taylor.

“She’s just looking out for me. Don’t talk about my friends like that,” I said sighing.

“Shut the hell up Leslie. You’ve been pissing me off all morning,” He said angrily.

“Ugh!” I let go of his hand and started walking back to the cafeteria. I heard him running behind me.

“Don’t walk away from me!” He said snatching my arm and dragging me to him. A couple people noticed but didn’t say anything! Well, they wouldn’t say anything to Jason Scott. Nobody would. They all feared him, including me.

“Ouch, stop your hurting me!” I yelled. He gripped my hand instead and dragged me behind these tree’s that all the seniors went too when they cut class. They made out, kissed, smoked, gossiped, fought. You name it.

“Stop smart mouthing me in front of everyone!” He yelled into my face. I put my head down and began walking away. “Look at me when I’m talking to you!”

He gripped my face and made me look up at him.

“Just let me go!” I cried helplessly. I couldn’t believe this was the person I loved. The bell rang and the students started walking off to class before the second one rang. “I have to get to class.”

“I’ll deal with you later,” He said while getting off of me.

“Deal with me later? What the hell is that supposed to mean!?” I yelled while tears streamed down my cheeks. Their goes my make-up.

“It means we’ll talk about you attitude and bitchiness later!” He snapped.

“Ugh, I hate you!” I yelled.

I felt the back of his hand strike my cheek as I gasped. I put my hand on my hot cheek and just stared at him crying.

“Oh my god, I’m sorry!” He said quickly. I pushed him off of me and ran into the bathroom. Thank god the hallways where empty. I looked into the mirror at my red eyes and cheek and burst into more tears. I sat on the bathroom floor sobbing into my hands. Why did the only person that I ever loved, treat me like this? I just don’t get it? I got up and began cleaning myself up. I stopped my shaking and wondered what I would tell my first period teacher as I opened the doorknob to class.