All I Want Is You

Image

Elizabeth Jillian Evans is 23 years old and attending the Fashion Institute of Art and Design in LA. She also works part time as a stylists assistant.
She would have never guessed that the handsome green eyed stranger she met after he helped her off the sidewalk would be the man she fell in love with.
  1. Ashes Ashes We All Fall Down
  2. You're just a dreamer.
    “Seriously, I am not wearing that.” I had been trying to deal with this situation for the past 15 minutes. I was being firmly told by a tall skinny guy that he would not be wearing the “gross” checkered shirt that Jerry had picked for him.
  3. No body wants to be the last one there.
    That’s why when Jackson asked for my number, I had given it to him, instead of politely declining and walking away. I didn’t know him; I mean what if he was creepy or something?
  4. You got it, some kind of magic.
    “What? Are you in the FBI or something?” I laughed again.
  5. Wikipedia never lies!
    I quickly typed in Jackson Rathbone. After skimming his Wikipedia page I saw the name. 100monkeys. I typed that into Google and then clicked on the Myspace link that came up. I spent the rest of my night listening to Jackson. I was in for a real
  6. 100 Monkeys+ 2
    We walked in silence. I loved that everything was so close in LA. Every now and then his grip would tighten and then loosen on my hand. Soon we were at my door and I was fumbling in my purse for my keys. When I looked back up, he was inches from
  7. If you got the keys baby, shut up and drive!
  8. I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine.
    “It smells like a hairspray factory in my bathroom.”
  9. All I need is to feel you...
    “I just want to hold you, to be near you. All I want is you.” He whispered. He was seriously wearing down my defences. I had no idea why I didn’t want to stay. I was just scared things were moving too fast.
  10. Lifes like a runway...
    I pressed my lips against his smooth chest. I felt his hands moved along my spine and I looked up to see him smiling down at me.
  11. We'll now I won't hesitate no more...
  12. Have I found you, flightless bird?
    “Jasper just went all crazy!! You went crazy!” I kept reading excitedly as I felt his chest shake with laughter.
  13. All eyes on me in the center of the ring...
  14. Lay where your laying, don't make a sound.
    He stopped and threw me a crooked grin before pressing his lips against mine. His hands ran along my thighs, and his tongue pushed against my lips.
  15. You want a piece of me?
    I quickly stood up and stretched. My whole body was stiff. Yeah, it had been a while.
  16. Cause we belong together now, yeah.
    “You have a little something on your face.” I giggled. He raised his eyebrow and grinned. He swiped his finger over my ice cream and out a huge glop of it on my nose.
  17. So kiss me and smile for me.
  18. Details in the fabric...
    And here I was, sitting outside her office, waiting to be called in. I hadn’t the slightest clue why I was here. Had I broken some kind of rule? Was it wrong to have my picture in the news? Was I not supposed to design anything until I had graduated?
  19. We got the choice if it all goes wrong
    “Elizabeth, the Dean would like to speak with you.” She said before continuing with the lesson on effective use of texture.
  20. Baby i'm amazed by you..
  21. I call the shots.
    I knew what was in the next folder, but I had no idea what the logo would look like. I actually did a little dance around my office when I seen it.
  22. Do it like you do it to me...
    “I missed you every second.” He whispered into my neck.
  23. Your lips are venomous poison.
    “Well now.” He smirked, pushing me down into the blankets. I was giggling, until he crushed his lips into mine, his hand moving under my shirt.
  24. When you were just a baby.
    “Good. They like you. I must warn you though, Dad probably has this place wired.” I sighed as I grabbed my bag of toiletries.
  25. ...catch me from my good side.
    Jackson looked at me, his eyebrow raised. I shook my head and sped up our steps, trying to ignore the increasing hum of whispers behind us.
  26. Wrap you in my arms.
    I burst into a fit of giggles. He opened his eyes, smiling sleepily. He opened his arms and I laid down in them. I tilted my head up to kiss him.
  27. And make a home from a rented house.
    Jackson rolled his eyes again and then kneeled on the floor. He peered into the other end of the box.
  28. She's got a body like an hourglass.
    “I think we should go home. I’m unstable.” She laughed.
  29. ...are you happy to see me?
    Teen Vogue interview.
  30. And I'll be the princess.
    I must have dozed off, because soon I felt the bed shift and opened my eyes to see Jackson pulling off his shoes.
  31. Never find another...
  32. Some people wait a lifetime.
  33. Girl's just wanna have fun...
    “I’m not allowed to get my hair dyed because it is “perfectly fine” the way it is.” She chuckled.
  34. No insurance for the unthinkable.
  35. Mistakes we knew we were making.
    I had left the apartment in a hurry. I didn’t know where I was going. I had shoved one of my larger purses full of random clothes from the clean laundry basket.
  36. Now one can find the rewind button.
    “He loves you Lizzie. He loves you both.”
  37. When we think of the life inside.
  38. I've made up my mind.
    I held up my finger, jumping out of the bed. Well this was a lovely welcome home. I hung my head over the toilet, which seemed like the common place for it to be.
  39. Surprise Mom!
  40. Papa don't preach.
    “Jackson! Where is my Chunky Monkey?” My heart was racing. I needed Chunky Monkey.
  41. I'll make banana pancakes.
    I felt my stomach churn and hung my head over the toilet again. It was two in the morning. This seemed like a routine now. Wake up, throw up, whine for Jackson, throw up more, sleep and eat ice cream and Chinese noodles.
  42. My lovely little bump.
  43. The best day.
  44. Pack my bags. Please.
    “You look beautiful.” He said, handing me a glass of milk. I didn’t see why I had to go to the doctor’s because Jackson had the nutrition part under control.
  45. Take another chance.
    “Like what?” I asked. “Did something happen?”
  46. Im keeping you forever and for always.
  47. ...you're a star!
  48. Wanna wake up every morning to your sweet face.
    I lifted Lizzie’s shaking and hand and slipped the ring onto her finger. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, and she reached up to wipe them away. I smiled at her, settling her hands back in mine.
  49. You can be sure, things will only get better.
  50. ...and I dont wanna miss a thing.
    As I drifted off to sleep in his arms he sang to me. If it wasn’t my wedding night, if it wasn’t Jackson, I would have found this to be very cliché.
  51. I call it love.
  52. What you waiting for?
    I snorted with laughter as Rob flushed with embarrassment and began an animated conversation with Jackson about a book he had read in the fifth grade.
  53. She's got a baby inside.
  54. The fame.
    “Oh!” Was all he said as he rested both his hands against my stomach. Pip flipped around, I knew this feeling well, and kicked once more before resting in their current position.
  55. La Bella Vita
  56. There there baby,it's just textbook stuff.
  57. In the ABC's of growing up.
    “I’m having a baby, Rob. I haven’t lost a limb.” I sighed and pushed the car door open,
  58. You're gonna be.
  59. Just hold on.
  60. Your not alone, together we stand.
  61. Step one, you say we need to talk.
  62. Chloe likes Uncle Rob's singing.
  63. Friends like you.
  64. I'll wrap you in my arms.
  65. The end.