All I Want Is You

Have I found you, flightless bird?

I was addicted. Addicted! I sat on my sofa, leaning against Jackson while he played with my hair. He tried talking to me, but I just shushed him. Pages were turning at the speed of light.

I had finally gotten my hands on Twilight. I had finished it yesterday and now I was reading New Moon. I couldn’t stop talking about it, much to Jackson’s amusement.

“Ashley is the perfect Alice!” I exclaimed for the hundredth time. Jackson chuckled in my ear.

“Are you ever going to put that down?” He asked kissing my neck. He was trying to distract me. It wasn’t working, I was in another world. It was a beautiful November day and I probably should have been doing something with Jackson. The movie was coming out in two weeks, we had been dating for more than a month, and he was going on a whirl wind press tour soon.

“One more chapter!” I pleaded. He nibbled at my ear. “Munroe Jackson Rathbone! Stop it!” I pretended to get angry, using his real name. He just chuckled and leaned back. I felt bad sometimes, because things would get pretty steamy, and then we would just stop. He probably had more pent up sexual frustration then Edward...

I flipped another page. I was reading about Bella’s birthday party, and I the room was completely silent. I got more and more excited as I read on.

“Holy shit!” I yelled, grabbing Jackson’s leg.

“What?” he asked, startled by my little freak out.

“Jasper just went all crazy!! You went crazy!” I kept reading excitedly as I felt his chest shake with laughter.

“You are way too into this.” He said as I finished off the chapter. I folded down the page and flipped over, so I was lying on his chest.

He slid further down on the sofa and wrapped his arms around me. “I just really love these books.” I giggled.

“I really love you.” He whispered.

I jerked my head up and stared at him. “What?” I demanded.

“I said I love you, okay.” His cheeks flushed red. I had been waiting for this moment for a while.

“I love you too.” I said, before his lips collided with mine. My fingers instantly tangled in his curly hair as his hands ran up and down my back. This happened all the time. We had some pretty passionate make-out sessions. He moved his lips to the base of my neck, and slowly down to my shoulder, pushing my tank top strap out of the way.

Heaven! But I had to stop this, like I did every time. I knew we loved each other, but this isn’t how I wanted my first time with Jackson to be. We had just said we loved each other moments ago.

“Jackson.” I breathed, pulling away from him.

“Sorry, sorry.” He said letting go of me.

“There is nothing to be sorry about. I just don’t think I’m ready yet.”

He just kissed me again, sweeter this time, and pulled me close again. His arms wrapped around me and he switched on the TV. He knew why I wasn’t ready. He knew I liked to take my time with this sort of thing. I loved that he understood. I rested my head on his chest and within minutes I was asleep.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
“I swear to God if you don’t stand still...” I yelled at Ashley has she sighed and straightened her body again.

“Emily, I need another pin.” I said as I pulled at the black fabric.

About a month before the Los Angeles premiere of Twilight, and on the same day Jackson had officially asked me to be his date, Ashley had asked me to make her dress.

Here we were, just two days before the premiere, making the final adjustments. I shoved another pin in the back as Emily and Ashley chatted about hair and makeup. They had been getting along great since they day they met, probably because they were both so enthusiastic about everything.

“Okay, that’s it. Take it off very carefully! It will be ready tomorrow afternoon.” I said as I stood up. My living room looked like a craft factory blew up. Bits and pieces of fabric and details were all over the floor. I heard the door knob turn and smiled. I knew exactly who it would be.

“Jackson!” I smiled has he walked through the door.

I ran to him and he kissed me before smiling and dropping his arms from my waist.

“Well hello.” He said, setting his guitar case down by the door. This meant he was staying over for a few days. He always brought his guitar when he was staying for a while.

“Ashley, Emily.” He said has he walked into my room. He knew better than to interrupt a design session. Ashley slipped out of the dress and handed it to me.

“I’m so excited!” she squealed. “You haven’t showed us your dress yet!” she added.

“Jackson hasn’t even seen it. It’s a surprise” I smiled.

“Your mean!” Emily and Ashley said in unison.

I just chuckled has I started tidying up the apartment. We discussed details of the premiere while we cleaned up and before long the girls were getting ready to leave.

“I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon.” I shouted as Ashley left behind Emily.

I closed the door and turned to see a smirking Jackson.

“I missed you.” He said has he pulled me down to the sofa.

“It’s only been like eight hours.” I giggled.

“It’s been eight hours to long.”
♠ ♠ ♠
More!