All I Want Is You

All eyes on me in the center of the ring...

I pulled the sleek purple dress over my thighs. I was sweating and nauseous already. Too many things were happening tonight. Ashley was wearing my dress, which she had picked up yesterday and had “fit perfectly!” I was going to a movie premiere. People were finding out Jackson and I was dating.

Oh, and I wasn’t wearing this sexy purple dress for no reason.

I took a deep breath has Emily zipped up the back of the dress. I turned towards her.

“You look so hot.” She said smiling. “Somebody is going to have a really good night.”

“Shut up!” I was hoping though. The timing was right, this would be my night with Jackson.

“I still can’t believe you’re going to a movie premiere!” Emily squealed and hugged me.

“I have to go though! I promised Ashley I would stop by.” She added before winking and leaving.

I stood in the bathroom wringing my hands. Jackson would be back from picking up his suit any minute now. I was ready early, because I knew I would have to help him. I hoped I looked okay. I hoped this was the right dress for the premiere...and whatever happened afterwards.

I fixed my eyeliner again and leaned against the bathroom counter, taking another deep breath. I heard the familiar squeak of my apartment door opening.

“Lizzie, babe, you in here?!” Jackson yelled. I opened the bathroom door carefully and walked down the hallway. My shoes clicked along the tile.

“I’m right here.” I managed to stutter out. He was facing the door, his suit bag lying across the sofa. He whipped around when he heard me. I watched his eyes widen has he scanned my body.

“Lizzie, you look, well, you look hot!” He smiled, striding towards me. I smiled has he kissed me.

“Thanks.” I said, my voice shaking.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I’m just nervous.” I tried to smile, but I was practically shaking.

“Don’t be. I’ll be right there. If anyone asks you anything, just be honest. That’s the best way to be.”

He knew I was nervous about the press being there. I didn’t know what to say if they asked me a question. No one had really picked up on mine and Jackson’s relationship, mostly because the movie wasn’t out yet and, has Jackson had mentioned before, Rob and Kristen were targeted the most.

“I better get ready.” He said, breaking into my thoughts. I nodded and smiled up at him. He disappeared in to my room, to start changing. We had never seen each other completely naked, and we used courtesy with each other.

That would likely change tonight.

“Bring in the suit!”

I picked up the bag and pushed open my bedroom door. He stood in his silk boxers and black socks, waiting for his suit. I laid the bag on my bed and unzipped it, pulling out the crisp black suit.

“Nice!” I said as I shook out the black shirt. Jackson just smiled. My fashion knowledge still amused him. I handed him the shirt, which he swiftly buttoned. The black dress pants were next. I had no purpose really, so I just sat there, until it was time for the tie. He looked hot, making me more unsure of myself.

I smiled and stood up, holding the white silk tie in my hands. I slipped it around his neck, and tied it in a quick motion. I was used to this, from styling so many shoots with Jerry.
I smiled and patted his chest. “There we go!” I smiled.

I drug him to the bathroom and convinced him to let me do his hair. He laughed at me while I made funny faces behind him in the mirror. I managed to smooth out his tangled hair, which was constantly knotted.

“Perfect.” I whispered when I was finished. He stood up and turned to face me, curling his arms around my waist.

“Nope, I think perfect is standing in front of me.” He said before giving me a quick kiss.

“My makeup!” I said with mock horror.

He chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear before we headed out the door.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
“Jackson, Jackson, Entertainment Tonight here!” They were screaming already, just seconds after stepping out of the car. Jackson squeezed my sweaty hand has his publicist pushed us ahead.

He strode over to the screaming man, while I shook with terror beside him.

“Jackson! Steve Andrews here, nice to meet you.”

“You too.” Jackson shook his hand, turning on the charm.

The man extended his hand to me. I shook it and mumbled “Lizzie Evans.”

The man’s eyes were sparkling, because he knew he had caught on to something. “And who have you brought along with you tonight?” the man asked, a huge smirk on his face.
Jackson squeezed my hand again. “This is my girlfriend Lizzie.” He said, still smiling.

The man’s face dropped. He had apparently been expecting us to put up a fight. After asking Jackson some questions about the movie, he turned his attention back to me.

“And have you read the books?”

“Oh, well, yeah, I’m just reading the second one now. They’re addicting!” I smiled, becoming slightly more comfortable.

We went through the same questions over and over again, and most of the time I just stood off to side while flashbulbs went off and Jackson signed autographs.

I was then introduced to the rest of the cast, minus Ashley and Kellan, whom I already knew. They were all very nice, and most of them seemed as nervous as I was.

We were finally allowed to go into the theatre. The lights dimmed and the movie started. Jackson’s hand entwined with mine. I tried to focus on the movie, I really did, but all I could think about was what I wanted to happen afterwards. I snuck glances at Jackson and caught him staring at me many times.

I hoped this meant what I wanted it to. I loved him, and I was ready to show him.
♠ ♠ ♠
{In case it isn'y completely obvious, the next chapter is very mature.}