All I Want Is You

You want a piece of me?

I could hear the muffled sounds of the TV when I woke up. I opened my eyes to find myself alone in my bed. I glanced at the clock. It was nearly noon. Damn it! Jackson was leaving tomorrow for a two week promotional tour.

I quickly stood up and stretched. My whole body was stiff. Yeah, it had been a while.

I went to my dresser and opened the top drawer. This was where Jackson kept his clothes. I pulled out a soft grey t-shirt and slipped it over my head. I pulled on a pair of boyshorts and wrapped an elastic loosely around my hair.

The sound of the TV became clearer as I walked down the short hallway.

...told E! that the dress was made by Elizabeth Evans, a design student at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising and girlfriend of Greene’s Twilight co-star Jackson Rathbone.

Jackson and Evans had not made their relationship public until last night, when he introduced her has his girlfriend. A rep for Rathbone could not be reached for comment.

I stopped dead in my tracks. I was on the news. They were talking about us. I heard Jackson sigh and the creek of the sofa shifting.

“Fuck!” he whispered loudly into the empty room. I walked into the room then. He whirled around when he heard my feet on the floor.

“I heard it all.” I said.

“I’m so sorry babe. They’ve never been interested in me before, I guess I thought it would stay that way.”

“It’s okay. I can deal with it. It just freaks me out that they know where I go to school.” I frowned, thinking about paparazzi chasing me down the walkways between buildings.

“Me too.” His face was set in a look of anger and frustration. I didn’t like it.

“Maybe I’ll get a guest appearance on the Hills!” I said, trying to diffuse the situation. He just rolled his eyes.

“Come on Jackson. We can’t spend our last day together being stressed out!” I whined.

“I know, I’m sorry.” He wrapped his arms around me, pressing a gentle kiss to my lips.

“Let’s go out for lunch.”

“Lizzie, is that really the best idea right now?” He asked.

“We can’t hide forever! I’m not letting them ruin my day. They might not even follow us!” I said pouting like a child.

“Okay, we’ll go.”

I smiled and kissed him. “Thank you.” I said before turning towards the hall.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“Shower. Want to join me?”