All I Want Is You

Your lips are venomous poison.

{Mature scenes ahead!}

He dropped me on the bed, tugging at the button of my tiny shorts. I lifted my hips so he could pull them down. I sat up on my knees, reaching under his shirt and trailing my hands up his torso, removing his shirt in the process.

“Jackson.” I growled. “Have you been working out?”

A tiny smirk crossed his face. “Jasper has to be perfect.” He said.

“Hot.” I said, my hands reaching for his belt. It’s really hard to get a belt off when someone is nibbling on your ears.

I pulled his jeans down in one swift motion, taking his boxers with them.

“Well now.” He smirked, pushing me down into the blankets. I was giggling, until he crushed his lips into mine, his hand moving under my shirt.

I could soon see the lacy lingerie served no point, because it was on the floor in seconds.

“That was expensive!” I said with mock horror. He just pulled me into a sitting position, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

I wrapped my legs around his hips. He moaned, crushing me against his body.

“Lizzie.” He whispered.

I used all my force to push him against the bed. I ran my hands over his chiselled chest.

He flipped me over again, kissing me from my neck down to my waist. I raised my hips towards his, locking my arms around his shoulders. I ran my hands up and down his back.

His motions were faster, more urgent then they had been the first night. He kept his eyes locked on mine, and even when I closed them out of sheer pleasure, I knew he was still looking.

Seconds passed and I felt it building. I wrapped my legs tighter around his hips, gasping before crying out. Seconds letter he moaned out my name before pulling my body against him.

We just lay there after that, our bodies still tangled together, our breathing still laboured. His hands traced my face, pushing away strands of my hair. I leaned my head into his chest, breathing in the smell of his body wash mixed with my perfume.

It amazed me how I had fallen so quick for him.

I leaned my head against his chest and felt him rest his chin on the top of my head.

“I love you.” I whispered.

“I love you too babe.” He answered.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

JACKSON’S POV

It was a shitty day for flying. The further we got from LA, the worse the weather got, and I was beginning to kick myself for laughing at Lizzie when she bought us winter coats for Maine.

I didn’t have a lot of experience with winter, not after living in Texas. I was actually kind of excited to go to Maine and meet Lizzie’s parents, and experience winter.

I felt a sleeping Lizzie shift beside me, her head burrowing deeper into my chest. I smiled, it was impossible not to. She was that kind of person, the kind that you just couldn’t look at without smiling. She’s was beautiful, caring, funny, she was everything I could ask for.

I watched as her eyes slowly opened and she yawned. A sleepy grin played on her lips.

“Are we close?” She asked, yawning again.

“Yeah, we’re landing soon.” I said, kissing her on the forehead. She sat up then and stretched out. She wore sweats and Ugg boots, but still looked as gorgeous has ever.

“I’m so excited!” She said. I knew she hadn’t seen her parents in a while and I loved how her face lit up when she talked about them.

The pilot’s voice announced that we were landing in Maine.

It was absolutely freezing when we walked off the plane. White flakes of snow fell all around us, and I chuckled as Lizzie spun around in the snow like a little girl.

We would be taking a car from the airport to Lizzie’s parents. We would stay with them for a few days before flying back to Texas. I was so excited for Lizzie to meet my family. I knew they would all love her, and I hoped her family would like me.

After getting off the plane and going through everything, we got into a car that was waiting for us outside.

“Are you nervous?” Lizzie asked, squeezing my hand.

“Should I be?”

“No. They’re going to love you. Just be prepared, they’re very enthusiastic. I am the only child after all.” She chuckled.

About 20 minutes later we drove into a small town.

“Welcome to Winthrop!” Lizzie said enthusiastically. I watched her press her nose against the glass of the window.

She started pointing out all the stores she used to go to, and anyone she recognized. Our shiny black car got quite a few stares as we drove by. Soon we drove up some snowy back streets, Lizzie directing the man driving our car.

“Just up here, the white one.” Lizzie said excitedly, pointing toward a white two story house just off the street. I took a deep breath as we pulled in the driveway and realized I was actually quite nervous.

Lizzie looked over at me and laughed. Her laughter was almost melodic, beautiful.

“Don’t be nervous.” She said smiling. “Turn on that Southern charm!”

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek before she opened the car door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Embarrassed again...